BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

K F.
Los Angeles
The products and styles are always top notch, but it can seem a little overwhelming having so many trendy styles to choose from. The quality of their shoes and clothes is always outstanding. They don’t fade. Customer service is great too.
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
Love it with all my heart, my number one brand for most of my sneakers. I always have fun in the store, great quality apparel, I wish a Nike store was closer to me, don’t really like the 2 hour drive. Online shopping works great as well.
Grace D.
Although Nike is expensive, their shoes are mostly all good. I prefer their Pegasus Zooms, which have great support and are great for everyday use. When you go to Nike be prepared to spend at least $30 on clothing or over $100 on shoes.
Farrah H.
Columbus
This is my go to store for colorful items that make you look not only twice but three or four times more. Very awesome staff, outstanding products, and easy to buy online/in store. This is also a very nice place to take kids in as well.
Natascha N.
Nike is one of my favorite brands to shop at for athletic gear. Everything I buy from there always holds up amazingly. I can have a Nike items for years. Everything is so comfy and stylish. I look like I’m at the gym without even going!!
Angelique W.
Far Rockaway
I buy my sneakers and my kids sneakers from here all the time,never had an issue.Not expensive at all,when you buy online you get coupons with your order.Also when you make an account online you get points for money off your next order.
Carly W.
Dewitt
I absolutely love nike products and I have used them my whole life because of how active I am in sports and such. The only downfall to nike is the prices. Some prices can be outrageous but they are really good quality! I recommend Nike!!
Sierra G.
I always wear Nike clothing! I workout in their shorts, sports bras, running tights, shirts, tank tops, and more every day. I also wear their clothes leisurely and I absolutely adore them. I can’t imagine not working out in their pieces.
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
Nike athletic shorts are my absolute favorite! They fit so nice and allow my legs to breathe as I am exercising. They are a little pricey but i also look for them on sale to get the greatest deal! This is my go to brand for my gym wear!
Jenny A.
Passaic, NJ
I am not a consistent buyer, but I had a recently great experience with a pair of running sneakers I purchased. They were my favorite shade of pink and fit great, I’ve been using them more as casual wear cause of how beautiful they are!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?