4.79 / 5 based on 49,000 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I truly love Nike and am so loyal to the swish! I do wish they were a bit cheaper. It’s hard for me to drop $65 on a pair of shoes. I find that the outlet stores are cheaper which puts me at ease but still makes me feel uneasy! Definitely a great brand!
Already known and considered one of the top shoe design and durability. Great looks and and boost from a social perception. Extremely comfortable and lasting shoe. Stylish and versatile depending on the look you were going for.
The Nike shoes are literally the best running shoes ever!!! And their jackets and apparel are so comfortable and get air through them when you exercise and are great and fashionable when you don't!! Only con for me is the price lol
I bought a pair of Nike sweats that are incredibly comfortable. I wear them almost everyday when I'm relaxing and my wife often steals them from me. They are without a doubt my favorite sweats/athletic pants I've ever purchased!
Nike has everything I want, sports clothing, shoes, bags, everything! Although most of the stuff is pretty expensive it's really worth it! I have a lot of shorts and shirts and shoes from Nike, I would definitely recommend it.
Nike free run are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Light as a feather but still give great support. These are the only tennis shoes I will wear now. They are very affordable and come in so many cute color combinations.
One of the top shoe and athletic companies around. Has such a cast variety of shows to choice from you can never go wrong right now my fav Nikes are the Huaraches 🙌🙌 They are so comfortable. I will always have Nike is my closet
Almost every day I wear a pair of Nike shoes. Whether it's a pair of sneakers or a pair of slides every day I tend to find my self reaching for them first and always wearing them into the ground because they are a reliable shoe.
Great products great quality can be on the very pricey side especially if you get it from the actual Nike store not including making employee store or Nike discount stores when it's the actual Nike store can you very expensive
I have worn Nike shoes probably the last 15 years. The air maxes have great support. I am a nurse and my work days can be 14 hours long, when I am wearing my nikes I do not have any pain after a long day! Will keep wearing them!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos