BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shelbie D.
Ruskin
Nike has everything I want, sports clothing, shoes, bags, everything! Although most of the stuff is pretty expensive it's really worth it! I have a lot of shorts and shirts and shoes from Nike, I would definitely recommend it.
Anna Belle S.
Beebe, AR
Nike always has the best shoes. i love the style and the uniqueness of each shoe. ordering them was easy and nike is my go-to tennis shoe. i won't ever wear another tennis shoe and i will always go to nike for my tennis shoe and clothes shopping.
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Almost every day I wear a pair of Nike shoes. Whether it's a pair of sneakers or a pair of slides every day I tend to find my self reaching for them first and always wearing them into the ground because they are a reliable shoe.
Amanda T.
I just bought a pair of Pegasus 92/16 and they are supr comfy. I struggle with buying sneakers due to me not having an arch in my feet and i just got these for Christmas and by have been great. I stand a good portion of the day and havent had any foot pain at all.
Bri A.
Athens, IL
I have a pair of sweat pants that are my favorite sweats I own. They are so comfy, soft, and warm. I also have had a few pairs of shoes and they are great quality and last a very long time. They also have great customer service.
Alex K.
You can't go wrong with Nike. The majority of the sneakers in my closet are Nike (and there are many). I have always been a fan even back when I played sports in high school our team sneakers were always Nike.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Nike products is my favorite athletic clothing to wear. I have my free runs, compression shorts and Arizona Cardinals sweater by Nike and they’re my favorite to wear. They are all so comfy and not only make me look good but feel good as well.
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is always a good brand to go too. Personally I love Nike running shorts. They are very comfortable and they have a great variety. I also love Nike Free Running shoes...super comfortable and easy to throw in with anything.
Kheera M.
orlando
Nike clothes and shoes are my favorite! Super affordable and you can find something for anyone. Their shoes are so stylish but comfortable! And the clothing is super bomb! I wish I saw more coupons with them but still worth it.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
Nike is one of our go to brands. The high quality products bring us back over and over. We purchase many different products by Nike and we are never disappointed. Most times the pricing is affordable. Would always shop here.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?