BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa L.
Nike has the cutest sportswear there is! The only thing is the price is so expensive the only time I can afford it is at outlet malls. I find that under armor is about $20-15 cheaper on almost the same styles of things Nike has.
Kendall K.
Atlanta
I have a pair of Nike shoes that I love. They are very comfortable and super breathable. I wear them every day at work where I’m on my feet all day. They’re high quality and I’m able to keep them on without my feet getting sore.
Amanda M.
Nike has my favorite athletic wear! Although their clothes are a bit pricy, the quality is amazing!! I beloved that everyone will find what they need! Their clothing is breathable and comfortable and supportive! Highly recommend
K.Joanna G.
When I go to Nike I am usually there for their shoes. I don't shop there often because they can be pricy and when am there I always buy on sale. I like Nike's shoes or walking around in but not running. I have not yet found the right running shoe from Nike. I do like their clothes as well. They do seem to run a little small so I always go a size up from what I normally wear. They do a great job at advertising and catching peoples eye.
Sasha S.
Nike is probably one of my favorite clothing companies but I do get most of my shoes from there. I buy my running sneakers and workout sneakers and they are my most favorite shoes ever. I recommend nike to anybody who works out.
Lena L.
Tacoma
Love their style. Love their clothes, shoes, hats, jackets, sweaters- everything!!!!
I would buy the whole store if I could!
I own a lot of stuff from Nike and I absolutely love their shoes because I wear them every day (almost)
Xochilt F.
When it’s time for me to buy shoes the place I buy them is at the Nike store because Nike shoes feel so soft from the inside.Since I love running these Nike are meant for running.When you run these are not heavy and comfortable.
Jordan H.
Clarksville, TN
I love Nike products. I never wear any other sneakers because most brands don’t compare to the comfort and fit I can get. I do wish they were a little more affordable but I don’t mind paying more because of the quality you get.
Marie T.
Grand Island
Nike is my favorite athletic brand of all time! I love how amazing the quality of all of their apparel and shoes and accessories is! All of my Nike athletic shorts are from there and they are my absolute favorite thing to wear!
Miranda A.
Kokomo, IN
I have so many Nike items and I just keep buying them. The style options and quality of the clothes just has me coming back for more. I wear nike leggings and sports bras to workout in, Nike tennis shoes for the sports I play, and of course I wear the hats and headbands. Everything I’ve bought has been incredibly nice and I wear them often. You get what you pay for in the quality, it’s so nice. I highly recommend Nike brand sportswear!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back