BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Only sneakers I absolutely love comfort style beautiful designs well worth the investment. For generations my family have used these brand sneakers because of serious foot problems the only sneakers my doctor recommends. Go out and go buy some.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Nike is the ultimate workout shoe it's comfortable works for everybody the souls are supportive they have a shoe for every style of exercise or just run errands in your yoga pants
Natalie H.
Katy
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike! That is my go to for any sports related. It is kind of pricey but it definitely is worth it. I don't think there's anything to improve. My favorite purchase ever was my roshes and I recommend shopping there for any athlete!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Nike is consistent wth good quality sneakers, which is why I purchase all my work shoes from here. They last quite a long time, don't slip on tiles, and are very comfortable.
Elizabeth T.
Great quality. Wish that it was cheaper but still affordable and worth the price. I recommend this product to anybody whether it be their shoes or their clothes. It's one of my favorite brands to shop and I'll be a loyal customer forever!
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
Nike is such an amazing brand all around! One of my favorite things I own from them would have to be my custom nike free run 5.0's. This is my favorite running shoe by far and I love how nike gives you the option o customize your sneakers with different colors and designs and in some cases words and numbers!
Kimberly R.
I like my Nikes a lot but it is kinda overwhelming how many styles they have out. I get a new pair just to turn around and a new version come out a week later. It makes spending $160 not worth it. I might start checking out their outlets.
Javion S.
camden
Nike is a phenomenal brand, they help me stay looking fit while actually fitting very comfortably while working out. I like that they a being diverse and having regular sweatshirts and bigger selections. Colors are always new and vibrant.
Kali
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NIKE SWEATPANTS!! The my keep you so warm and fit amazing! I also love my Nike sweatshirts they are also very warm and fit very well!! Nike products are definitely good quality and I will definitely shop here again!!
Kylee P.
Columbia
I love Nike tennis shoes. They have so many styles, that you can wear for different occasions. And their prices are not outrageous, especially for the quality of the shoes. I would definitely recommend shopping for tennis shoes from them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?