BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Love Nike's running shoes. The free runs are my favorite, they feel so light when I run! I also wear the Nike combat boots in the army and they are just like the running shoes! Amazing!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love all nike products from sweats to sneakers. I buy them for my husband because he is a gym fanatic. My son loves the comfort of their sneakers they are light and easy to put on. The brand is price but the quality speaks for itself.
Courtney F.
Hiram
20/10 would recommend. Nike is such a broad spectrum of clothing, equipment, & supplies that I can usually always find what I'm looking for on their website. Their shoes are awesome & I'm very close to buying some new Nike Metcon 2s.
Kelly P.
If there where more stars i would give this a 100 stars, i absolutely loooove nike, all my gym clothes and accessories are from nike, their designs and quality of all their products it's absolutely amazing. Nike is the best sports brand out there.
Shira G.
Englewood, CO
Nike clothing is over priced but is really good quality. There shoes are great and last a lot. I shop her once or twice a month when I need new shoes. It is worth the money. The shoes aren't as over priced as the clothing I will shop here again and I recommend it.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
Biko is an amazing store and brand they are a little on the pricey side but will last you years of comedy ness they have amazing styles made for all types of people I love all their products and use a lot of them daily and would shop Nike aging for sure
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love Nike products so much. I wear their sneakers for working out every day. Their clothing quality is fantastic, while also being stylish. However, it is pricy, depending on if you get a deal. I recommend their products overall!
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
I shop at the Nike outlet store. I almost always leave with at least one thing. They have awesome quality product and variety for a cheaper price. They employees are super friendly and I shop here at least once a month. Will be shopping there some more.
Haydee R.
Arlington , TX
Nike is my favorite brand, I love their shoes, their athletic wear just everything. Some stuff is a bit pricey but I still like to shop at Nike. Their outlet stores are the best I feel because you do get some sort of discount.
Gerry J.
Bardstown
Definitely my top favorite pairs of shoes! I have shoes for many different activities. The flex are my favorites for running and hitting the gym. Most Nike outlets I find have really good deals on clothing. Who doesn't love deals?!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?