BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
I shop at the Nike outlet store. I almost always leave with at least one thing. They have awesome quality product and variety for a cheaper price. They employees are super friendly and I shop here at least once a month. Will be shopping there some more.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike, except the prices of course. It's so expensive but worth it. I love their shoes and even more their leggings. They are so comfortable and great to work out in.
Gerry J.
Bardstown
Definitely my top favorite pairs of shoes! I have shoes for many different activities. The flex are my favorites for running and hitting the gym. Most Nike outlets I find have really good deals on clothing. Who doesn't love deals?!
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love Nike! They have such cute quality items! They are cheaper than under armour and other brands like that. The material is great and I love working out in all of their products!
Hailey W.
I love buying Nike tennis shoes! Every year I buy at least one pair of Nike tennis shoes. I love how they fit and love the style! The shoes are very comfy and fit well! I don’t use a lot of other Nike products but I love the brand!!
Jessica S.
One of my all time favorite brands! Always amazing quality shoes and clothes! Love they're designs and the clothes they come out with! A bit pricey sometimes but so worth it! They're shoes are crazy comfy!
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
Biko is an amazing store and brand they are a little on the pricey side but will last you years of comedy ness they have amazing styles made for all types of people I love all their products and use a lot of them daily and would shop Nike aging for sure
Brooke O.
I love tennis shoes, however this brand does not last as long as I'd like them to, working on my feet all day as a nurse. The shoes and the soles would start to peel away from each other. I prefer other brands for a work tennis shoe.
Karen C.
I love all the Nike products! This is the only athletic product that works for me. I shop at Nike all the time. I would recommend this store to everyone as it is an awesome shopping experience and the products are priced reasonably!
Kathy V.
Anchorage, AK
Love Nike. 10/10 would buy everything. They're shorts are really nice and comfy. The sports bras are really nice and comfortable. The shirts are nice . The shoe range is very comfortable and you can always find your dream shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?