BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily L.
I am really obsessed with Nike products especially there running shoes and there sweats, shorts. I love their outlet stores as well they have great prices and are affordable
Beverly Z.
Lancaster , CA
I know Nike shoes are very stylish but sometimes the shoes aren't so comfortable. My husband bought me Prestos and those were uber comfortable! Depends what kind of shoes you get but trying shoes on in the store will help to find the right shoe for you.
Donna H.
Brady, TX
This is one of the best companies out there. I really enjoy the products that they make. It may be a bit expensive, but well worth it. Their shoes are amazing!! I really recommend you get you some Nike products, if you haven't already!
Fedra D.
Houston
I love Nike! Me encanta sus atuendos deportivos y los tenis! Tengo un par de tenis súper cómodos, confortables, los precios van acorde con la calidad, súper duraderos, el personal súper atentos! Recomiendo ir a comprar en sus tiendas!!
Morgan R.
Oxford, ME
I mostly only get sneakers for this brand. I love them for running and always wear them for sports! These are the only shoes I'll wear because they are comfortable and they look good! The only thing is sometimes the durability is iffy.
Jennifer T.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Nike? I own about 5 pairs of shoes from them and always wanting more because clearly I have a obsession. Have some shirts and work out pants from them as well. Nike is seriously such a good product and brand for everyone to try out!
Andrea S.
Griswold, CT
I do a lot of sports, so for me, I always go right to Nike for my shoes, and my outfits. They are, in my opinion, the very best athletic gear brand. You will always be impressed with their products, no matter where you're buying from.
Estella R.
Absolutely love this brand, especially ladies workout clothes. They last a long time, and fit my curves just right ! Quite on the expensive side on my budget, purchase some things from time to time. Very affordable when you catch their sales!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Everyone has to have a pair of Nikes I mean c'mon! Love the socks and the flippers specially the flippers when my kids play sports. It's Nike they'll never bring the price down so let's live with it.
Maggie B.
Sterrett, AL
Nike is an amazing brand all around! Every time I go to Nike my experience is always pleasant. Amazing quality shoes, they never get holes. Nike can always get better. I will definitely shop here again! Such an awesome store and brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?