BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Celeste H.
I'm 5'11, sometimes nike sneakers are rather narrow and it's hard for me to fit my foot in the shoe BUT when I find a shoe that suits me (and they have sooo many different types of shoes) they last a long time and they are comfortable!
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Quality clothing that's soft and comfortable in addition to being functional. Love the color combos and the broad range of options when it comes to shoes. We so no a lot of time at the Nike Outlet store and always leave with something!
rebecca m.
Nike have been my favorite kind of shoes for the longest time! I use them for everything I do! their super comfortable for athletics or for work or absolutely everything!
samantha t.
Chattanooga , TN
Do yourself a favor and "just do it" buy yourself the fly knit cause they are SO comfortable and breathable and they have a great color wave range! You won't be disappointed. I've had two pairs and they have lasted me at least 2 years
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I believe that this shoe brand can tend to be overhyped. A year ago i decided to start focusing more on fitness and bought a pair of Nikes, to have comfort while i run. The shoes aren't that comfortable, i would go instead with Asics.
Katerina D.
East Setauket, NY
All Nike items are perfectly made for any athlete. They have such comfortable sneakers and clothes. It is so easy to shop at a Nike store. I often buy my gym attire from the Nike store. I recommend having Nike as your gym attire brand.
Sarai R.
Pomona, CA
I love everything Nike. Especially their shoes. The shoes last me a long time. They're clothes are really hip. And I can use their products when being active or for casual wear.
Kristen B.
Jackson, MS
As a former athlete I have tried many different athletic brands and i must conclude that Nike is the best. I wore Nike everything from sweatpants to slide ins to compression shirts to headbands and shoes. Nike offered the best support for me as an athlete and allowed me to compete and train comfortably. My favorite Nike
Unique M.
I love shopping on Nike.com because a lot of the Jordans or shoes that drop that particular day sell out real fast in your regular mall shoe stores. But NIKE.com usually always have a few pair of "sold out" shoes waiting in the wings.
Amanda B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Nikes are very comfortable, have a wide variety of shoes for all occasions and they are very affordable. I love that they keep up with the hottest trends, not only in shoes but athletic wear. Amazing company and service is always good.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?