BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike! Nike! Nike! It's a brand I have been wearing all my life. Hey make real comfy and stylish stuff, all great shopping at Nike. As I said they have great styles and they will continue to grow & improve as a brand!
Sabrina M.
Lynn, MA
I love Nike shoes and clothing. Very comfortable and fitting. Some things can be on the expensive side but it is very much worth it. Nike can be used for every day use or just for certain sporting events.
Angela R.
Chula Vista, CA
I absolutely love Nike! Nike has everything for all types of athletes. I could wear Nike for all my types of workouts, gym, running, yoga or simply just lounging.
Rachel W.
Peoria , AZ
Everything in my house is Nike. They make such high quality products for everyone. They have great customer service and such large selection. I will continue to shop here for ever!! I love Nike and their products!!!
Melissa C.
Nike Women's Roshe Two Casual Shoes - obsessed with these shoes. Love the black on black look and they are really comfortable. Went on a hike and got these shoes so muddy but they were really easy to clean.
Elly S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Nike is my go to for pretty much anything related to athletics. They have the best leggings, shoes, hats... everything. My husband and I buy most of our clothing here because the quality is amazing and can’t be beat.
Sibel C.
Ik heb veel tshirts van nike gekocht tot nu toe! Sommige tshirts heb ik nog steeds sinds ik 16 ben! Nu ben ik inmiddels al 22 en draag ze nog steeds:) ik vind nike niet een prijzig merk, maar wel een hele goede merk!
leslie m.
I love nike, that store always goes on forever and no one could ever get me out! So many shoes!! That is literally what i live for! Super awesome quality and gorgeous shoes! I love shopping here! Yay for nike store!!
Kayla W.
Derwood, MD
Both my boyfriend and I work out in various forms (tennis, running, rock climbing, yoga, weight lifting, hiking, calisthenics, football, etc), and we solely buy from Nike. Nike makes pieces for every type of exercise. The clothing, shoes and accessories are durable, comfortable, help regulate body temperature, fit well and DO NOT stretch out, and are very stylish. Even with working as a nanny, Nike allows me to feel relaxed in my clothing and shoe, as well as looking chic and trendy, and run around with the babes all day! I also love the ability to order online. Having purchased many things from this company, I have a thorough understanding of how the clothes and shoes will fit, allowing me to order online without trying on.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
Who doesn't love Nike?! It's my favorite brand and the clothing is so comfortable it's worth the price tag. Some are more expensive than others, but the quality is great. They make some of my favorite running shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?