BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Nike knocks it out of the park when it comes to quality. When it comes to footwear, this is where I turn. I have never had a poor experience here, and the staff is always so well educated on their inventory. Keep it up!
Samantha C.
San Diego , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I use to work for the company before I had my daughter we love everything Nike and since working for the company i leaned a lot about the company and definitely amazing product from sports gear to every day wear fashion.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I use there Nike pro shorts all the time when I cheer. They are super comfortable and fit very true to size. It's my favorite Nike item I've ever bought. I love all the style and patters I definitely am going to buy more.
Bria D.
The best sneakers out there! Made for running and just being casual. Every type of sneaker from here is comfortable fit. I have about 10-12 pairs. They're the best!
$ M.
I love Nike, they have an option for every walk of life, shoes, clothing, headbands, backpacks. The quality is really nice never cheap. My shopping experience was great and if you haven’t visited Nike I recommend it 100%.
Jumara P.
nike is my favorite athletic brand, from clothes, shoes and accessories because they have such a broad range and variety of things to choose from and they sell it almost every where: macys, marshals, tj maxx, burlingtons
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I love the different varieties of clothes, shoes, etc that Nike carries. The pricing is good and I buy this product for my entire family. The quality of the shoes are amazing and last for Years. I will continue to buy Nike.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love their sneakers and clothes! The outlet is my favorite place to shop especially for my son who is constantly growing but he can wear these shoes for almost a year in a bigger size and can throw them in the washer too!
Bianca C.
Love their stuff only complaint is that most of their leggings are pretty see through I would love something with thicker material. Big fan of the shoes they are so comfy and cute I wear at least one Nike product a day!
Nike is the best. It is one of my favorite brands. Since it is such a big company it has the best quality. I shop here a lot for my tennis outfits. My best purchase ever was my Nike wind breaker, I'm in love with it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?