How to Wear White After Labor Day
4.79 / 5 based on 39,820 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 1,437 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Kind of expensive but with it in the long run especially if you any kind of athlete even if you’re not you can still always find something you’ll need and I’ve never regretted anything I’ve bought from them. Would recommend for everyone!
I LOVE NIKE EVERYTHING!!! Although expensive, their products do what they are supposed to do. They have great variations and products for all types of activity . I wish it was a little more price friendly but you get what you pay for.
This is a great place to shop for all you athletic needs whether it apparel, shoes or accessories. I have 4 children and all 4 of them played high school and college sports. Whether we needed football cleats, wrestling shoes, cross country or track spikes volleyball or basketball shoes, pads or anything else related to their needs we never failed to find what we needed here and most always their products held up the the rigerous workout and heavy use.
Nike is my go to active wear! It is kind of pricey but it’s worth it. They truly last through all the sweat and wear. They’re comfortable and very stylish. I️ love their shoes, headbands, socks, backpacks, sport bras.... everything!!
Love Nike in general they have beautiful active wear and amazing running shoes this brand never goes out of style. And people seem to love it more and more. It’s personally my favorite active wear brand and most of the shoes I own are Nike.
Nike nike nike you never fail. Nike have everything and always dropping new stuff. They have clothes now from plus size to kids and they prices are good to. I love nike and you could find it anywhere. Marshals, Macy’s, tj max etc.
Love Nike! My issue is I’m a bigger girl and most of the time I can by with a large but only if I want it fitted. I like looser sweaters so I have to shop for those in men section which don’t come in the cute girly colors.
Nike is awesome. Their shoes are my favorite. I️ like the simplicity of them and their colors. They’re comfy and I️ wear them for a long time. They have good customer service and I’ve always had a positive experience with Nike.
Nike is probably the most used brand I have. It’s pricey, but worth the buy. I have gotten soccer equipment for a decent price beings it is a name brand. It has great quality no matter what you buy. Very comfortable clothing.
I typically only buy shoes from Nike. I’ve never purchased too many clothes. The shoes are always affordable, in style and comfortable enough for me to wear to work as a nurse. My husband also really loves Nike’s golf polos.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos