BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hayley B.
San Marcos , TX
Currently Nike is offering $10 off when you complete a survey after making a purchase, the link can be found on the receipt. Every time I go to a Nike store, I find plenty of things that I want! Every pair of shorts, socks, and pieces of clothing have been comfortable and most importantly the colors do not dissolve away when washed!!!
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
This is my all time favorite brand for hoodies and sweatshirts! I am shamelessly a clothes repeater so I wear these almost everyday. The stores are always neat and the employees are always friendly at my location! Will shop again and again!
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
They have the cutest workout clothes here omg. There leggings are amazing, to some it may seem overpriced but you definitely get your money's worth, they last for years! Plus they have some of the best running shoes and simple great lifestyle sneakers.
Denise C.
El Paso, TX
I love their clothes, they always seem to have the perfect fit. I love their shoes as well. I definitely recommend this store if you need new workout clothes or running shoes.
Terra H.
Nike are my go to sneakers. I can't wear anything other than Nike! Nike they normally last me about a year or so! They are very dependable and I love them just sometimes wish they would last longer. Great shoes and decent prices!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My 11 year old son is obsessed with this brand. He wants Nike everything. It is a good brand. His shoes always last almost a year and the clothes last until he grows out of it.
Alyssa N.
Nike is always my go to. My son is so rough on things and so is my spouse. You can pay $15 for a high quality shirt from Nike that’s going to last or pay for a $9 shirt from Walmart that’s going to be worn once or twice and get tossed out.
Rebecca P.
I really like the look of Nike shoes, but their lifetime is usually about two years. It was a good experience shopping and I was able to get a pair for a really good price at their outlet but eventually they wore out faster than I expected
Karina C.
chicago
Daniela G.
I love Nike ! I normally buy Nike brand from either Gabriel brothers or Burlington coat factory. It's typically good quality ! And for a good cost at both stores ! I will most likely continue to purchase Nike from both of these stores !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?