BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lena L.
Seattle , WA
Every pair of Nike shoes I have purchased has lasted for years upon years. That’s why I keep coming back to it! The prices are average as well and not too crazy which is great. I will return again and again. Nike
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
Nike is my go to workout brand. Everything they make fits me perfectly and they have some super affordable products. My favorite thing to buy from Nike is their running shoes. I must have 4 pairs from Nike and they last me forever!
Briana R.
Big Rapids
Love all of my Nike apparel. Everything is a perfect fit once you figure out your size and they hold up forever! I’ve had a Nike sports bra for 8 years and it’s still in perfect condition and looks like the same as my brand new one! It’s held up perfect! I love my Nike slides and my soccer pants and all of my Nike clothing.
Cheyenne C.
Lewistown
Love Nike shoes I own a lot of there shoes love how comfy they are especially there sweatshirts, love how warm they keep you when your cold or out and about definitely would buy more clothes from Nike whenever I have the chance to.
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
Sizes vary between styles of shoes but shoes are normally very comfortable and offer lots of support. I have no arch so I need lots of support in my shoes to keep my feet from hurting all day. I would definitely shop at Nike again!
ROSELINE A.
Athens, GA
Who doesn’t love a great pair of Nike sneakers because I sure do! They’re always so comfortable and I would say the same for their workout clothes as well! Everything I get from them is always bomb and I would definitely recommend!
Taylor P.
Birmingham
Nike is the best place for running shorts and tennis shoes. I have a few pair of shorts that I got three or four years ago and they are still going strong. My favorite purchase lately has been a pair of black high waisted leggings!
Isamar I.
Monett
Nike overall is a legendary brand that has never let me down. I am always beyond pleased with their products, especially their spandex shorts and leggings. I have many that are still in top condition after two years of frequent use!
Rachel F.
I love my Nike shoes! They are the most comfortable shoes when you stand all day and are affordable! They are excellent quality and fit perfectly. I enjoy walking in the shoes and would shop for Nike every time I look for comfort!
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
I like Nike, I don’t think I will ever not like it. However I do wish they could come up with.l a little bit more deals. I mean celebrities endorse these products so I can understand if it’s expensive but add a deal why don’t you!
Paige K.
Appleton, WI
Do their shoes have good support?
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Do you wear socks with all nikes?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Which do you prefer Nike or under Armour?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
What products you like from the nike brand .?
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
Is the RosheRuns really a great running shoe

back