BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
sisi r.
Fort Myers, FL
I get a lot of shoes from Nike because there nice. The store it's a little pricey and I think it should have more options. Other than that clothes over there has too quality. I would recommend anyone who's sporty or likes tights to get them there.
Megan S.
Albertville, AL
Nike is bae!! I have soooo many nikes it's ridiculous. They are the ONLY place I get my shoes at, nothing else works for me. The prices are steep but the quality is amazing. You see me at work? Nikes. You see me running? Nikes... yesss get you some
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like nike's clothing but I'm not really into their shoes. For some reason, their shoes hurt my feet and I just find them uncomfortable. The clothing however is great. Durable and comfortable. Pretty much all my work out gear is Nike... except the shoes lol.
Zekije L.
I don't wear sneakers unless I work out or go for walks, but when I do I only use Nike. I feel like they are the best made shoes aesthetically and in regards to durability. I have about four pair and two of them I purchased 5 years ago. Love them!!
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I love the quality of the fabric and I love how all my Nike clothing fit! I also have a pair of Nike shoes that are my favorite workout shoes. They are comfortable and haven't worn away yet! The clothing doesn't seem to shrink and I love the look.
Kayla B.
Orlando, Fl
High quality products with a high quality price. You can usually find something comparable at a cheaper price but Nike will always have the better quality. Shopping at Nike outlet stores will get you the best deal and the biggest bang for your buck!
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento, CA
Although this brand is so expensive, the outlets are a nice addition. I am almost able to find all of my products when I go to the store. The products are always high quality and durable. I would definitely recommend anyone to shop here at the Nike.
Jessica W.
Baxter, TN
I love Nike shoes, but I have wide feet and have a difficult time finding cute styles that fit me. Overall, I'm able break the shoes in fairly quickly, so they end up being comfortable, but it would be nice to have a wider selection for wide feet.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
I am a nurse who is always on my feet and have been wearing Nikes with my scrubs for the past 10 years. They are so comfortable and support my feet more than any other company I have tried. Because I have tried others, but they just don't compare!
Samantha G.
Hamburg
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have many issues with my back and feet, Nike is the #1 brand of shoes i go to. But shoes arent their only specialty. Thu have very fashionable clothes ranging from hats, shirts, pants, hoodies, workout accessories, etc. Definitely 10/10 love it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?