BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
Already known and considered one of the top shoe design and durability. Great looks and and boost from a social perception. Extremely comfortable and lasting shoe. Stylish and versatile depending on the look you were going for.
Princess 💘👑
Brooklyn, NY
Nike has been really improving on their clothing . I highly recommend their Nike techs because they keep warm and last. I myself have about 4 tech suits. I'd go and get more because it's such good quality and keeps very warm
Bri A.
Athens, IL
I have a pair of sweat pants that are my favorite sweats I own. They are so comfy, soft, and warm. I also have had a few pairs of shoes and they are great quality and last a very long time. They also have great customer service.
Cherry P.
Nike Free RN. The Nike Free RN is a minimalist shoe that lets you feel like you're barefoot when running over hard surfaces particularly that its low-profile cushioning is ideal for faster-paced runs and that the heel clip provides plush support to the back of my foot. In my opinion this shoe does not aid in prevention of overpronation (stability) as well as some competitors’
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Nike products is my favorite athletic clothing to wear. I have my free runs, compression shorts and Arizona Cardinals sweater by Nike and they’re my favorite to wear. They are all so comfy and not only make me look good but feel good as well.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
Nike is one of our go to brands. The high quality products bring us back over and over. We purchase many different products by Nike and we are never disappointed. Most times the pricing is affordable. Would always shop here.
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Almost every day I wear a pair of Nike shoes. Whether it's a pair of sneakers or a pair of slides every day I tend to find my self reaching for them first and always wearing them into the ground because they are a reliable shoe.
Shawna B.
Freedom, PA
Pricey but durable. A pair of Nike shoes can last a few years before wearing down. They're definitely worth the $50-$100. The clothes are great for sports or just to look trendy. Everyone who wears Nike instantly looks 100% cooler than before. One of my favorite brands I love them.
Callie D.
All of my tennis shoes are from Nike and I mean Nike is probably my favor athletic brand as if right now. When you buy from Nike there's normally nothing wrong I mean it's just amazing and heck yes I will buy from here again.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
we wear nike as a family. best sneakers ever. my mom, to my husband, myself and im even in the market for buying them for my daughters. i love nike because of style, comfort and fashion!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?