BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Crystal V.
Interlochen, MI
I love Nike!!! Everyone in my house wears Nike shoes and clothes. Even the babies (which look adorable!!). For Christmas We got my son a custom pair with his name on the heal and he was ecstatic! I highly recommend Nike for any activity or sport.
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I recommend Nike stores to most of my athletic friends. Although not all products catch my eye, the fact that they can customize shoe design is pretty great. They are all good quality and their shoes are probably the one reason why I would recommend.
Sam K.
I love Nike products. They are great quality, last long, and look very nice. The website provides you with a simple shopping experience, and allows you to purchase stuff easily. Everything is just so expensive, it feels like sometimes it's not worth the money.
Allie M.
Huntington, WV
LOVE all things Nike. Shoes, running shorts, workout tops, sports bras. Nike is my go to brand and I know I can count on Nike for anything. The best thing about Nike is the high quality clothing and always knowing you will receive exactly what you have in mind.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
This brand is amazing!! They always provide cute, comfortable, affordable and practical clothes. I love buying anything from Nike because the quality is consistent. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for cute workout clothes, or everyday casual clothes!
|| ⚡.
Collierville
Nike is one of my favorite brands and I like the quality and the fit of the clothes and shoes. I love how broad their website is and I love their shoes for casual wear or basketball shoes. Their running gear is good too, just not their running shoes.
Maddie B.
Nike is my go-to active wear brand. They have great quality clothes from headbands and socks to sneakers and leggings. Nike can definitively be pricey, but compared to other athletic brands such as Lululemon it isn’t too bad and worth the investment.
Karlie M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love them they are an excellent brand and a great gift for someone my favorite purchase were my custome shoes they get holes tho easily but very comfy expensive but totally worth the money if you love shoes I will always shop with them they are great
Meaghan P.
I’m obsessed with Nike. All my sneakers are from Nike and my soccer team is sponsored by them as well. They have my favorite soccer cleats and socks. They have comfortable shoes, cleats and clothes. It can be a bit pricey but the products are amazing
Paige W.
Love Nike. They have the best sports bras and spandex. The nike pro spandex are my go to. I also like nikes running shorts and shoes. Their shoes don't have the best support for running shoes but if you're not doing track or anything you should be fine.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?