4.79 / 5 based on 51,256 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love the Nike free shoes I've had them for years! They last really well and aren't too expensive. Super light and stylish! I'm actually planning on buying more soon! Highly recommended for running or just everyday walking!
I used to love Nike and I still love their clothes but they say that they don't make their shoes and clothes in factories overseas with workers making next to nothing and that is simply not the truth, they have horrible working conditions. #boycottnike
Love my Nike workout gear from my comfy running shoes that haven't left my feet sore. I also don't run more then 5 miles. To my workout pants, shirts and hoodies. When I'm working out I don't feel overly hot in them nor do I feel drenched in my sweat. And when I'm the cold they keep me warm as well and not hot in the the summer
My daughter and I run a lot. So we go through running shoes often. We have not found a shoe that gives the support and comfort that Nike does. She also plays basketball and tries to talk the coach into getting Nike shoes. She may be wearing him down!
Great brand !! I love everything that is sold by Nike . I like that the have clothing for all the family . The prices can sometimes be pricey but when they have sales the have great sale prices.
Nike is my go-to active wear brand. They have great quality clothes from headbands and socks to sneakers and leggings. Nike can definitively be pricey, but compared to other athletic brands such as Lululemon it isn’t too bad and worth the investment.
nike it's a great brand because their clothes have a great elasticity and are durable. The best thing about nike is their tennis, because they are comfortable and you can run a lot of time and you will not hurt your feet because they cushion when walking.
Nike shoes are the best. My husband bought me my very first pair when we were dating and I fell in love. I was never one for athletic shoes cause well I'm not athletic but they were the best pair of shoes I had. Now I refuse to wear any other sneakers
Love them they are an excellent brand and a great gift for someone my favorite purchase were my custome shoes they get holes tho easily but very comfy expensive but totally worth the money if you love shoes I will always shop with them they are great
I really like Nike brand items. They look nice, feel good and are durable. I took away a star from my review not do to the products but due to the company itself. I think they are overpriced generally,especially in the kids shoe market. . I just think they need to get real about today's consumer, I don't know many people who will shell out 40 bucks for a pair of toddler Nike shoes that they will need to replace in 6 months. I also don't like the way they do business with certain retail chains. For example, their relationship with Kohls . I shop at Kohls alot. Nike will not allow customers to use in store discounts (Kohls cash/ coupons/percentage off) on their products. They hold themselves to a higher standard than say Chaps (Ralph Lauren)/ Lauren Conrad/Vera Wang/ etc...Its pompous and ridiculous of them.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos