BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Callie D.
All of my tennis shoes are from Nike and I mean Nike is probably my favor athletic brand as if right now. When you buy from Nike there's normally nothing wrong I mean it's just amazing and heck yes I will buy from here again.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Love Nike and everything their brand carries. Their shoes are my favorite. They are always up to style and extremely fashionable. The prices can be high but totally worth it!
Lane W.
Most definitely a 5 star store! Has the best products for sports and even for cute clothes! I love almost all of their stuff and all of the workers (at any Nike store I've went to) are so nice! I will shop here all the time.
Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great workout clothes and they seem to last a long time. Pro this brand offers a lot of different options. Cons you have to go to an outlet store or sorta store to get them.
Laura T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand. The price is reasonable for the quality of the products. I love their running shoes and active wear. Also, they make very nice designs for every taste.
Andrea S.
The only shoes I wear! I love all of Nike's styles and they always last me a long time! Very comfortable, stylish and functional! Sometimes can run a bit pricey but I like to shop at outlets and those prices are always good!
Keirstyn M.
Glen Daniel , WV
Nike is a great company, they have such a wide variety of products. I shop with them quite frequently. My favorite purchase is probably my Nike pro capris!! I highly recommend them! Wouldn't get my workout gear anywhere else.
Chelsey C.
Olympia, WA
Nike has the best products for whatever you like to do. I love their nike running line for both Dryfit Sweatshirts and also their crop leggings. They are perfect for working out both inside and outside and the quality is amazing. My first pair of nike running leggings still feel as soft as the day i bought them.
davaria M.
Hammond
i love nike there products are the best for sports even though i dont shop there allot but if i could i definitely would the pros are that some of the stuff is expensive and they always have good quality and i always recommend people to shop there
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only sneaker I will wear. I can walk for hours and feel great or run and they will do the same! My husband is in the military and it is one of the only brands that lays a couple months from all of the running he has to do.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?