4.79 / 5 based on 51,418 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I really like Nike brand items. They look nice, feel good and are durable. I took away a star from my review not do to the products but due to the company itself. I think they are overpriced generally,especially in the kids shoe market. . I just think they need to get real about today's consumer, I don't know many people who will shell out 40 bucks for a pair of toddler Nike shoes that they will need to replace in 6 months. I also don't like the way they do business with certain retail chains. For example, their relationship with Kohls . I shop at Kohls alot. Nike will not allow customers to use in store discounts (Kohls cash/ coupons/percentage off) on their products. They hold themselves to a higher standard than say Chaps (Ralph Lauren)/ Lauren Conrad/Vera Wang/ etc...Its pompous and ridiculous of them.
Mostly amazing though sometimes quite overpriced. I prefer to shop for them at outlet stores - where a pair of running tights originally at $80+ are marked down to a more normal $40+ - but I do love the quality! I'd buy more if my budget supported it!
This brand is amazing!! They always provide cute, comfortable, affordable and practical clothes. I love buying anything from Nike because the quality is consistent. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for cute workout clothes, or everyday casual clothes!
I love all of Nike’s products. I have owned so many pairs of shoes, leggings, shirts. I love them all !! I have never had a bad shopping experience at a Nike store. The only downside is that it is on the pricey side, if there isn’t any sales happening!!
Who doesn't love anime products!? All of their products are good quality, durable, and long lasting while not completely breaking the bank! Nike also offers many different thinks in many different styles, colors, material, etc for men, women, and even kids!
Always my go-to for athletic shoes. I feel like the color choices lately have been a little too eccentric for my taste but overall Nike is a great brand for anything sport-related. I also love their joggers and leggings. They are so comfortable and cute!
I love Nike! They are over priced for their new products so I usually go with the season before. If you find the right tennis shoe for your foot they're great other wise their shoes will put you through hell. I wouldn't recommend these as running shoes
The outlets is where you want to go for the deals. I love all things Nike products, especially their spandex shorts. It's good quality clothing and they have so many shoes from slides to running shoes to street. I would def be going again soon.
Nike is my go-to active wear brand. They have great quality clothes from headbands and socks to sneakers and leggings. Nike can definitively be pricey, but compared to other athletic brands such as Lululemon it isn’t too bad and worth the investment.
Omg I love there shoes and duffles bags and swim suits and backpack but there shoes oh my they are amazing and comfortable and great to use for running or going on hikes or walking and they look great on you big prize but it is totally worth it to buy
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos