BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Nike brand is a brand we love and trust for all ages in our home. The quality products have us shipping there for shoes and apparel. We love being able to go in a store and receive great customer service or go online and shop.
Erika C.
Greenville, SC
I love Nikes running shorts. They are light weight and breathable. They are my favorite shorts. Everything Nike has been incredible. I have yet to be disappointed in a purchase. I will continue to shop here for my athletic attire.
Haley J.
I love this brand I have so many different products from them from clothes to shoes and athletic bags they are always dependable! All of the sports teams I played on always used them for uniforms etc. and they hold up really well!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Since mid-2000's I've worm Nike athletic, cross-training and walking shoes. I tried several other brands, even my beloved "Fila" brand from my high school days and they all seemed uncomfortable, without arch or ankle support, very flimsy. So, I kept going back to "Nike".
I stopped searching, why mess with success? They are the most comfortable, they last a long time and are easily found in most all "on trend" colors. You can even go online and customize your own pair, if you can't find what you're looking for in retail or online. I love my Nike's and get a new pair every season regardless that the shoe is still in amazing shape. They're the best!
Lynzie N.
S Salt Lake, UT
I have always worn the Nike free shoes and they never disappoint. The pros for these are super comfy, they allow you to be on your feet for long periods of time but the cons are they wear out fast and the price is kind of steep...
Alison J.
Slippery Rock
I love Nike. Easily my favourite workout brand. Their clothes can be work for a workout or worn casually. Haven't had a bad experience with a product. Fun colors and clothing to choose from. Always look for sales and clearances :)
Lexie D.
Nike is seriously the best brand ever. It is such great quality and has so many things. I don't shop here as often I want because it is very expensive. The shopping experience is amazing. Yes I will definitely shop here again
Malia F.
Youngstown, OH
I have purchased many shoes from nike. They are very good quality and last a long time! They can have more expensive items but you definitely get what you pay for. You can also get cheaper nike shoes that are still great quality!
Norma G.
They have very nice shoes for every style wether your working out at the gym, outside or trail running/ hiking Nike is a well known brand and their quality seems to live up to the name
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
I love everything I get from Nike. From the shoes, shirts, and the sweat pants. I have Nike stuff on almost all the time. I go shopping for Nike frequently. And always get good help from the people. I will go back numerous times.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?