BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Julia H.
Columbus , OH
Nike is my absolute favorite athletic clothing brand. While their products can get expensive, it's always the highest quality. There is also a huge selection in regards to shoes, that are both very comfortable and super stylish!
Jasmine D.
Villa Rica , GA
I love my new retro 12's and my foamposite one's. My first purchase of sneakers for myself in a long time. I could not pass on them. I bought them both for my entire family of 6. I love them so much. They are very comfortable.
Reicee M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite place to go if I need athletic clothing or new shoes. I used to work here so my opinion might be a little different. The outlet stores always have really good deals going on and their shoes are never too expensive.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
Nike are my go to athletic shoes for workouts and running. The quality is great and the customer service has been top notch when needing to return or replace a product.
Destyni A.
Nike is such a great brand. They have such huge selection of items. From headbands to hoodies to shoes it's an athletic persons dream! They're my go to brand If I need any sportswear, I'd definitely recommend shopping with them!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I've always been a huge fan of Nike, especially since I am such a shoe addict! Where I like we have a Nike Outlet store and I always have to go in to see what's new. At times I feel like they have better products than at any other store.
Valerie S.
No questions asked, definitely a go to brand for athletic gear! They have of course amazing comfort nike flyknit running shoes. For all the ladies out there, definitely get the leggings/yoga tights pants thingy and sports bra.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
i have bought my first pair of sneakers at nike and they were the plane white ones and i was in love with them because they marched every style but the only thing that i hated was getting them dirty because they were white.
Holly W.
I have may Nike items. From shoes to clothes to gear. Huge fan! Everything I have is made very nicely. Hands down, best shoe brand in my opinion! I would buy Nike over ANY brand out there. Their items are worth the money spent.
Mary N.
I love Nike! It's my go-to tennis shoe shop. The quality of their shoes is very good, as well as their other products. The only con to Nike is the fact that their products can be a bit overpriced, but besides that it's all good.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?