BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hailey A.
I love their tennis shoes and clothes super comfy and cute at the same time. I really wish their clothes were a lot cheaper and their shoes at times but you can find deals and stuff and you get good use out of them! I love shopping Nike and I always will.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
Spanish
Para mi una de las mejores marcas de ropa deportiva, muy cómodas, larga duración, mucha variedad de modelos y en cuanto a sus zapatos deportivos maravillosos, muy confortables.
Erin M.
La Crosse, WI
Endless colors, styles, and patterns of shoes and apparel. Nike truly has something for everyone! The only downfall is their prices; obviously they have high quality products, but they are spendy! I typically only purchase from an outlet or factory store.
Bailey B.
Blacksburg, VA
Nike consistently produces high-quality, appealing products. They're always starting new trends in exercise/sports apparel. They're the top dog! I'll continue to purchase from them. :)
Allison F.
Conway, SC
I purchased a pair of new roshes to wear to work as a waitress. They offer amazing support, and are extremely comfortable. I love how easy they are to clean and how sturdy and durable they are. They are very well priced for the quality of product you get!
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
I love Nike! Their products are great to wear and to work out in. Nike is my favorite brand of spots wear. They always know how to make products comfortable and stylish. I definitely recommend to others!
Sophia T.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love all of nikes stuff. The shorts and shirts are super comfortable and the shoes are really cute and good quality. The pricing is a bit high but these prices can last forever. I love Nike and it's one of my favorite workout clothing brands.
ella b.
Walpole, NH
I absolutely love Nike. My favorite shoe brand and one of my favorite sports clothes brand. I have 13 pairs of Nike sneakers but I'd say the ones I wear the most are my black and white Nike airs. If you want comfort and style definitely shop here!
Marette B.
I was never a huge fan of Nike until they came out with the Metcon CrossFit shoes.. I really like the platform they have for support during weightlifting, and the materials are super high quality. Especially the newer styles and colors they have released.
Will H.
Doral, FL
tengo unos tenis negros de nike desde hace 2 años y son los mas comodos que he tenido para correr, voy a compar otros por que son muy lujosos y estan a la moda, tienen buena calidad y durabilidad!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?