BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Riley L.
nike is expensive but worth it.  they have trendy and comfortable clothes and fit perfectly.  I'm a very athletic person so for me this is a great store.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Absolutely love this brand! Super comfortable shoes and so stylish! Not to mention popular, I see them a lot at my university! If only they were more affordable:/
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I'm a personal trainer so the amount of gym clothes I wear is astronomical! Nike runners are my go to , also the Nike Pro capris and sports bras. Worth the price.
Nicoll M.
Es una buena marca de zapatillas , con modelos innovadores , en realidad no compro muy seguido , pues es un poco costoso , su presentación es la misma y es buena , si comprare otra vez más adelante , cuando salgan más modelos
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike! Where to begin... They make some of the most fashionable and comfortable shoes ever. From gym shoes to urban casual. Some of their sneakers as low as $49.99
B. S.
Chetwynd , BC
They are experts at combining style and functionality to create amazing running shoes of great quality. While some of their stuff is definitely over priced, they are still a great company that creates masterpieces.
Joelle T.
Ottawa
I like nike; they are a very trendy group when it comes to sport fashion. Their history and the way most of their clothing/shoewear is made kind of off-balances it
Livey M.
Unite kingdom
Nike Fuelband SE: Design

There was actually very little reason to drastically overhaul the Fuelband's design so we are glad Nike decided against ringing the changes. It still has the same low-key soft matte black finish where the clasp is now black instead of silver. You can now have splash of yellow, pink or red in the inside of the Fuelband, though it seems pretty pointless when it's going to be concealed for most of the time.

It still makes a great watch replacement now that all you need is a simple double tap on the button to show the time instead of scrolling through the different displays.

There's the single black button to skip through the white LED display with the 25 coloured LED array just below to indicate progress towards meeting that daily Fuel point goal.
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I loooove love love the Nike lightweight shoes They are perfect for working out in the gym. They are just like the shoes that look like feet but don't look awful.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I have a pair of running shoes from Nike and I love them. They do the job they are supposed to but I also think Champion shoes are great as well..and way cheaper.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?