BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

megan H.
Depew, NY
There is no price to high when it comes to sneakers. I wear them 10 hours at work then an hour at the gym and Nike never disappoints! I love all the fun colors! The fly knits are always my go to! If you shop at famous footwear you usually can get them BOGO 50% off!
Berenice A.
I really enjoy shopping in Nike anything you need from Nike they have it and if they don't they'll still make it possible to leave satisfied.My favorite purchase are my air max 1 and how they went with me through my purchase making sure I had what I was looking for.
Brooke G.
Trinity
I absolutely love all of nike products like their shoes, workout gear, backpacks. They products are very durable and hold together well. Their shoes are very comfortable. I wear nothing but nike tennis shoes and workout gear. I would recommend nike to anyone!!
Lauren P.
I love Nike! Their sportswear is the best out there with regards to comfort, durability and availability. I love their running shoes and sports clothing and I rarely stray from the brand for my workout gear.
Courtney S.
Brookfield, WI
Nike is my go to athletic brand. Their stuff often runs small but is made with quality. The clothing can be pricey but outlet stores are available with great deals. Their shoes have always held up for me through many sports and they're a reliable, consistent brand.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
Nike make some of the best athletic shoes out there. They last me years to keep my feet feeling great. Not only do they feel good but they also look amazing and match all my clothes. I highly recommend that you try Nike as a brand if you aren't buying them already!
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
love nike! you pay for what you get and the prices are amazing for high quality shoes and sports wear. they last so long and are great for outdoor hiking and running! they have a style and color for any occasion especially for on the go moms for a class casual look!
Annie D.
I've purchased workout clothing and sneakers from Nike. They are great quality and last for a long time. You may have to pay a little more, but the length that you can use the product is great. Yes I do shop there a lot and plan to shop there again very soon.
Rebekah  F.
Hempstead, NY
These new Nike woman's Air Force ones are my most favorite sneaker pick up this year super comfortable and stylish but durable and at an affordable price point I can tell these will last me for years to come
Adraysa J.
Charlotte, NC
Nike is my favorite store for athletic wear. There’s no better sneaker than Nike. Especially running sneakers! I only buy my gym sneakers from Nike. My favorite nike sneakers right now are Roshes, Huaraches and PRESTOS! Prestos are super comfortable. Try them out!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back