BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jayne W.
I love Nike so much I can't even describe it!!Nike is very nice and high quality.Nike holds up very nice and lasts a long time.My brothers wear shoes out so fast but ever since my mom bought them Nike they haven't gone through them so fast!I also love their socks.
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
Nike is a great company. I love their shoes except if you've never purchase Nike shoes I would recommend you trying them on beforehand because the sizing is a little crazy sometimes. I wear the Nike tempo shorts a lot and they are great. Comfy and are great quality.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
Nike make some of the best athletic shoes out there. They last me years to keep my feet feeling great. Not only do they feel good but they also look amazing and match all my clothes. I highly recommend that you try Nike as a brand if you aren't buying them already!
Samantha G.
Poulsbo
Let’s be honest, everything they sell is super expensive... but always worth it! I have a sore of their shoes and I wear them all the time. They’re a pair of running shoes and I love them! Super lightweight and they breathe nicely!l. I wear them everyday at the gym.
Grace A.
Manchester, MO
Best shoes ever. They're supper durable, I had the same everyday pair for 4 years and getting another pair just to switch things up. They're the perfect go to shoe, their staff is really helpful and up beat. The store is easy to navigate. Love this store and brand.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me and Nike have a love-hate relationship. Because I hate that I love them so much LOL Nike products from sneakers to cloths it's all awesome and can get some great deals and they don't fall apart
Tiffany C.
San Leandro
This brand is very pricey but worth it because their products are long lasting, their shoes are comfortable (if you have the right size) and the clothes are soft and can be used for a casual outfit. Although the socks are expensive, I do recommend shopping at Nike!
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This store has so many comfortable things and it's crazy how the quality is very good and also pretty!!!. You really have to look everywhere and try things on. It depends on what you buy things can be either expensive or affordable. I would totally shop here again.
Jessica H.
These new Nike sports bras are so cute and so comfortable. They come in all different colors and are so flattering on the body. My favorite part is in the back it crisscrosses to make a really unique design.
Maria O.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Black and white sneakers that I own from Nike are my favorite sneakers to wear; they add a bit of height to me but they are the best and most comfortable actual sneakers that I own. The couple of baseball caps I own from there are also comfortable and cute to wear.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back