4.79 / 5 based on 49,073 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I loveeeee Nike and I love these free 5.0. They have a thin sole that make it feels very comfortable with each step I take not making it feel like I am walking on rocks. The thin sole makes it easy to run and decreases discomfort unlike other running shoes. Not only are they super comfortable they are super cute. The shoelaces are thick enough to ensure that they do not come undone as you go for a run. It also cold in layers with a tag that helps pull the shoes on quicker for when you are in a rush. The best part is the holes that draft away the stench of sweat so when you take them off, no stinky shoes!
Ótimos produtos. Confortáveis e duráveis. Além de elegantes, práticos de vestir e bem vistos pela sociedade. Super recomendo o produtos para todos os que gostam de bons produtos. Não tenho pontos contras a considerar sobre o produto. Vela muito a pena.
I absolutely love their shoes. All of the tennis shoes I own are Nike! I still have a pair from when I was 19 in 30 now!!! The shoes are still in great shape.. Jo rips.. Tears.. Or anything other than minor everyday wear. I will always be a Nike customer
I've bought a few nike things and ive never had a problem. The quality of the clothing is pretty good. very stretchy and sporty some things can be very pricey but for the most part they are pretty good. I would continue to by things from there with no problem.
I love nike so much, from the shoes and the clothing style. I have the nike air force 1's and free runs which are very high quality snd comfortable shoes. Clothing is high quality and very comfy, the sweatshirts are extremely warm and good quality. Love nike.
The staff and the environment itself is just amazing. The staff is very helpful and attentive to your shoe needs. They will help from start to finish. Great prices on the latest styles of shoes. Love coming here and will recommend to people to come shop here!
I have never found another sneaker more comfortable and sturdy as nike's. My whole family loves Nike. They have great support, even for my son who has flat feet. I've has my nike's for about 4 yrs now and are still comfortable and in great shape. Highly recommend.
I love Nikes. They are the only gym shoes I wear. I just recently bought two new pair. They're very comfortable on the feet and they tend to last for years. I don't mind paying the money for them because I know I'm going to get my money's worth out of it.
Nike is one of the only sneaker retailers that I will shop at because their sneakers are great quality at okay price levels. They are true to size and are always introducing new styles that are so fashionable yet comfortable. I love Nike! Always will shop here!
LOVE everything I have ever gotten from there. Great quality products that last you a lifetime if you take proper care of the items. I have a pair of Nike Tiempo shorts that I purchased my senior year of highschool in 2011 that I still wear today. Great brand
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos