BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nisha S.
I usually buy my shoes from Nike, and the company has never failed to let me down. Its shoes are durable and last for a long while. Most of the time, I only buy new shoes because I need a change or because I have outgrown my current ones. Definitely my go-to place for shoes.
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Os produtos da nike são muito bons, é uma marca de confiáça e grande durabilidade, já tive alguns pares de sapatos da marca e adorava eles, duraram bastante tempo, o preço é meio quente mas compensa em relação ao comforte e o tempo que o produto dura
Melynda Y.
Most of my clothes and shoes I own is Nike. I love this brand as it has many ranges street wear to sportswear. I like the designs and the comfort of the shoes and brands. Especially the Nike tech and pro range as they are more of the high end products and worth the quality.
Ashley S.
Sydney
Such amazing quality products and the active wear styles are to die for, my only issue is the steep pricing but I do understand that it is a designer and popular brand, besides that I would highly recommend all there products 100% to anyone that desires quality and fashion.
Celeste C.
North York, ON
These shoes are my life! You can dress them up and dress them down and they'll still look good. You can rock them in the gym, or just chilling outside. Honestly the best, most versatile shoes I own!!!
Mayla R.
Comprei uma bermuda da Nike pro meu namorado ele amou! Muito linda e confortavel. Ele compra bermudas e sempre caiem, ele smepre tem que fazer penses, mais essas ficam certinha nele e tem como regular.
Miriam G.
I love buying shoes from Nike they are excellent especially running shoes. I also love their AirMax collection and have 2 pairs which are really comfy but also stylish at the same time which is what I love about it most. Love pairing them with all my outfits, they are great!!
DellyMaria D.
Lima,Perú
La marca Nyke es pionera es zapatos deportivos a nivel mundial y el hecho que comience a trabajar con las estrellas pop de moda es un boom a nivel comercial. Bien por nyke yo quisiera ser embajadora.
Matea L.
In love with Nike products since my Mom started buying them for me when I was just a wee baby. Now that I am an adult, I like to buy them for myself and my family. The value and the cost of the products is affordable. Products will last you some time, even if using regularly.
George H.
I highly recommend this brand. I have been buying items from this brand for over 15 years now and it is very good quality. It's good quality clothing clothing, shoes, football boots and accessories.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?