4.79 / 5 based on 51,518 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love Nike shoes, they are all I wear for my athletic gear including spikes, joggers even my soccer boots. I wear their hats, shirts bike pants and they are literally the most comfortable things ever. Also their crop tops are to die for 😂😂
My favorite sneakers are from Nike. I use them every day and they give me great support! I use the once called "lunarglide 7". I have my second par already! Love them and recommend them to anyone that needs a lot of support in their shoes!
Nike is a well known, brand, and that's for a reason. My favourite purchase from Nike ar my Nike Pro Leggings and they were a decent price, at £30. I go to the gym very often and I get a lot of use out of them, and they're still amazing quality and so comfy! I would definately recommend Nike as a brand for workout clothes and shoes!
I just bought a pair of Nike SB Stefan Janoskis, they're super comfortable and breathable, I don't even feel like I'm wearing shoes most of the time. The sole is adaptable and easy to walk in, no need to break these in they're already comfy. I would definitely recommend.
Excellent sports and practise wear. The quality of these products are amazing and they last for years. They’re comfy, affordable and amazing value for money. I always wear nike clothing for training, as it’s definitely one of the best sportswear brands out there, they’re so comfy to wear and just excellent for wearing to training.
I always buy Nike workout shirts. They fit amazing and dont get damp from sweat from working out. Their sport bras are awesome as well. Great support! Their clothing is always great quality and they always have fun colours and patterns to choose
Inconsistent sizing that changes over the years. Quality has also decreased over the years. I've worked in sports retail for 3-4 years now and I'm upset about the lowering of quality. However when I find something I like by Nike I stock up. Pro products are great as long as you buy with the knowledge that they'll stretch a bit.
I love Nike clothes and shoes. Their clothes are made of a high quality and maintain their quality after washes and drying. They can be expensive but you pay for quality and not quantity. I love their trainers too they last very well
I have owned approximately 10 pairs of Nike Running shoes! I love them! The shoes are very stylish and are a great fit for my running. As a brand, Nike is a classic and a well know sports brand. The Nike sports wear is great. I own a couple outfits and from my experience, they are lightweight and help my staycool during workouts.
I really like these shoes they are very comfortable and Cole with laces but the soul of the shoe might be a bit high for others these were not the cheapest but not the dearest I would recommend these they are good basic white trainers
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos