BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Graciela S.
La marca del deporte
Realmente encuentras todo tipo de articulos que tengan que ver con el deporte desde unos tenis hasta un balón de fútbol
Me gusta comprar mis leggins marca nike asi como los tenis los tacis de futbol espinilleras y por supuesto que ropa
seren C.
Nike is good quality however, it is a little pricy but is amazing quality (and shows if you're rich or not based on my opinion). NOt my favourite purchase but is nice quality. It is for tighter fitting people as it is a sport clothing store but I do wish they would expand their sizes.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Love Nike clothing for weather it's everyday wear or doing yoga. I love Nike sneakers and how comfortable they are. I shop a lot at Nike and also enjoy their yoga pants and sport bras. I recommend shopping here for workout clothing.
Stefanie R.
Bonn
I just love the style of the clothing produced by Nike. They use a lot of colors and their clothes just look different than other brands. The quality is great as well. I also love Nike Frees but nowadays everyone seems to have them. I have to force myself not t spend all my money on Nike.
Floorencia M.
la plata
Siempre voy por Nike cuando estoy comprando entrenadores, prendas de deporte o de llevar un gimnasio. La calidad de sus zapatos y la ropa es increíble, la ropa estaba bien, mantienen su forma y permanecer como nueva durante mucho tiempo
Amy H.
Nelson
I'm a dancer, so Nike products are perfect for me. The prices range from sort of affordable to expensive. I find that their fabrics are perfect for sweating in. I will definitely keep buying Nike products.
Ma. Kaye Paola M.
Pampanga
I love their dri-fit tops and shorts, very comfortable to wear when working out, not constricting nor does it make me feel gross with all the sweating happening.  I love their running shoes as well, not too bulky and very lightweight, very comfortable and really fashionable as well.
Serena L.
I brought myself a pair in 2013, I absolutely love to workout in them! They are so comfortable and fit my feet really well. I love all of the bright colours, mine is a mint-blue colour. The only down side to the colour is that is gets dirty very quickly. But hand washing them and lifting dirt off of the fabric is easy too! I just love mine and would recommend all my friends and family to purchase them.
Tamsin S.
Amazing brand. Makes great quality sporting goods and wear. I always love to shop here and their attire never fails me. I've never had anything rip or the seams fall apart. I've never had my leggings go see through at the gym and their shoes are always high quality and very supportive.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One thing about Nike - you always can count on a decent shoe for a decent price. I find that they have a great variety of cross trainers - which are suitable for a variety of activities. I usually wait for the sale at Sport Check - where at least once a year they do BOGO 2nd pair 50 % off.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?