BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley S.
I recently purchased a pair of Nike "training" running shoes. I bought these shoes because I wanted a nice plain looking pair, within a week of wearing them I had noticed they were extremely flat, which I find uncomfortable. Although the look very nice, they aren't ever going to be my favorite shoes because they have nothing special about them.
Lucia B.
Ciudad autónoma de buenos aires, Caba
Love these shoes!!! They are comfortable, and have a tiny little bit of heel... The first time I used them it kinda hurt my feet, but the second time that didn't happens... I really recommend this shoes! They are gorgeous, comfortable and cute!
Rihem l.
I think this is the color that Uma is wearing the Louis Vuitton ads. I love it, it is very cool. I was flipping through this month's Vogue ENCYCLOPEDIA (IT IS HUGE...shout out to the mailpeople out there) and really liked the color. I am going to wear it on my fingers...I tried it on, and it looks pretty interesting on...not artsy....just elegant.
Thalía O.

In my opinion "Nike" is a brand very recognized for its excellent work with the quality and design of its products, my favorites are their tennis for exercise, have excellent prices, are available in most parts of the world, I love, continue so.
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
This is and always will be my favourite athletic brand. I am a wrestling coach, former provincial wrestler, I love the gym, and I love these clothes. The shoes are fashionable and versatile, they are cute and comfy, and their sports bras and short shorts fit real women. Great brand, would highly recommend. You just FEEL good in their stuff.
Klaudia P.
Mississauga
Amazing shorts, super comfortable and great for all types of uses. I use this particularly for athletics and the fabric is amazing, doesn't drag you down and is quite affordable in the 3 inch length. Would recommend to all, especially athletes.
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love their workout apparel! They're super comfortable and are amazing quality. Although I don't agree with a lot of the companies procedures (sweatshops), I just can't find athletic apparel that suits me other than nike! I also love their shoes.
Mia S.
NSW
I think that he is a good brand although it's just like a sneaker with a tick on the side of it that's really expensive you could find some more better quality issues but Nike is a popular and always on trend with the new styles all together I think Nike is a great brand and has some really good clothing options to to go to the gym and workout in
Una M.
Fort Collins, CO
Nike brand gym shoes are by far the best gym shoes I have ever owned! They are so comfortable and are lightweight so they are perfect for running. The variety of colors they provide are amazing and there really is a style for every individual !
Daniela M.
Nike is my favorite sports brand ever, I love so much their things, specially my favorite tenis I got them last year. As I told you before it is my favourite sports shop so I always buy there, for me this is a 10 so it is highly recommended. There is not something to change.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?