BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
You can never go wrong with Nike! One of my top favorite brands. From the shoes and active wear to everything else in general. Every time I see something Nike you know its going to be amazing. I will always recommend Nike to all my friends and family
Haley B.
Kenner
I absolutely adore Nike products :) I have a pair of tennis shoes that I've had for almost 8 months and they still feel like brand new, plus they're super cute. I also LOVE the yoga pants Nike sells. Amazing. Constantly am buying more!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
I will admit that I was not always a fan of nike but once I had my kids I noticed I had back pain that I could not deal with.  A doctor recommended a pair of Nike Air Max shoes and the pain has gone away.  Great quality and durability.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
Love Love Love Nike. I shop on their website all yhe time for my latest shoes. Anytime every other website is sold out in the style I want, Nike will always have it. So now I just go to Nike first . Plus they allow unlimited military discounts.
Yvette C.
These are my Nike woman Huaraches in size 9 I paid $110 for the pair. They are comfortable sturdy kicks. I love how I can wear them with jeans Jennings leggings and even with a mini sKurt and still look put together. I like the all black color only because I can match them with everything in my wardrobe. I use these for walking long hours because of my work. I am a canvassers for the City of NY which is a very busy city and the streets are hard on your feet. These bad boys don't let me down. Please get them. My daughter recommended them to me she owns 4 colors or maybe more of the Huaraches Nike Rocks !!!💪💯
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
They make the best running shoes. Nike is kind of the main shoe at my university but they have something for everyone's style. I've recently gotten a lot Jr green running shoe but my regular Nikes that I've had for years are still functionable.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is definitely one of my favorite athletic retailers. I like their shoes but my favorite is their running shorts, I find that they're the perfect length where I don't feel inappropriate but I also feel cute and like I'm showing off my legs
Sybil O.
Cedar City, UT
I live nike product love it there boyfriend tees are my favors super soft and comfy can dress down or up love Nike there shoes are cute to can't say enough about Nike good stuff and very good quality I will definitely continue to shop at Nike
Salena L.
Greenville, WI
Nike is my favorite store ever, there shoes are so comfortable, I totally give it 5 star review! Everyone at my local Nike outlet is really nice and helpful and they always help me find what I'm looking for, definitely recommend shopping here!
Elle G.
Los Angeles
I love nikes. They last forever. I have had the same pairs for years. They always come out with new things and new colors and I save up just to buy new pairs. I'm obsessed. I will always shop here!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?