4.79 / 5 based on 51,379 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,707 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The Nike fly knits with the lunar Lon bottoms are hands down the best running shoes I’ve ever had in my life! I love pretty much every pair of nikes I own but those are the best for running. I will always come back for more.
The BEST in workout gear and tennis shoes. I played sports all throughout my childhood and Nike was always the best brand for anything I needed. You can find really good deals all the time too. Great quality and comfortable.
There great! They have all sorts of different athletic wear! They have many sports categories so all your sports wear is there! They have all different shoes at different prices. So I can’t say it’s expensive or affordable.
I always love shopping for running shoes at Nike and they have so many different designs and color. I shop here every once in awhile. The shoes are overall good to run in but the material is cheap there’s no shade towards Nike at all but you can even tell the material is cheap it’s about the and material for shape ups at Payless.
Nike will always be one of my favorite brands. Comfy shoes, comfy clothing, comfy work out clothes. I can almost always find something affordable that I like and that I use constantly. Right now I’m loving my Nike leggings.
Nike is more expensive for me but it is because the quality of the brand is so nice. I own a couple Nike sneakers that haven't broken on me yet. They make great workout clothes and I recommend to anyone who is active.
personally i love nike brand everything ! very affordable & great quality . there shoes have always been my go to brand. they have great material & last. they’re clothing fits very true to size. they’re pullovers & windbreakers are my personal favorite for tops. nike joggers & leggings are my favorite bottoms ! nike has never disappointed me ! Nike Leg-A-See Metallic LeggingsNike Women's Roshe Two Casual Shoes
My latest pair of Nike where such a surprising love affair resulted! I did not expect them to be so minimal and comfortable. They're flexible, yet cushioned. Breathable! Not to mention, they match everything! True to size & I have wide feet so Nike Usually isn't my fave but LOVING THESE
Love their sneakers and the few plus size items! Wish they would expand on their fitness line for plus size and have them more prominent in outlet stores and main stores! But still high quality when I do find stuff at macys
I like their products and use them often when working out or playing sports. Their spandex are great and so are their running shoes. In addition, their running shorts are amazing and perfect for running indoors or outdoors.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos