BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Morena F.
Argentina
Realmente adoro esta marca, la ropa deportiva es excelente. Puedo salir a la calle sintiéndome cómoda y a gusto, hasta se puede combinar en conjuntos para citas o salir a pasar un buen rato con amigas. Me gustaría poder probar mas artículos de la marca. Buena calidad y mucha comodidad, me encanta.
Marjan S.
Australia
I love Nike so much. It is a brand which sells sport clothing's, shoes balls etc. I shop in Nike sometimes. But I own lots of Nike runners and jackets. Although it is pricey but its still worth it because the materials has great quality. I would recommend Nike for those who hasn't shopped there.I would definitely purchase more items.
Gabriela O.
Sus zapatos son de los mejor, tienen un estilo único que puedes combinar con todo. Claro está toda su mercancía es de lo mejor para hacer deporte, a parte de ser todo muy fresco y cómodo. No creo recomendar nada mejor que Nike para cualquier tipo de ocasión para hacer ejercicio o salir a pasear.
Lulu M.
United kingdom
Got my casual and sport shoes, love their range of shoes for adults and children. I have 3 pairs of Nike SB in Green, Black and grey and they look good when worn with jeans/shorts or skirts/dresses. either way Nike have never disappointed me with their shoes. really comfortable and affordable.
Fio F.
I bought a few days ago a pair of tennis un Nike store. They are red and i liked so much, the material IS very comfortable. And the gift was good and the person love It..
Shannon G.
I have been buying Nike's for the past several years, my last pair of nike's I purchased were the Nike Shox! I need a new pair but can't seem to find any in my size or preferred style, I wish I could get my hands on a white pair with pink! Love Nike and will continue to buy this brand of shoe!
Ashlee J.
Wagga Wagga
I have a pair of Nike Roché runs and wear them EVERYDAY possible! These are my favorite shoes for the gym and I love them for everyday wear as they are so comfortable and practical. Even though these shoes are runners they are fashionable enough for me to wear with some of my favorite outfits!
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
You can never go wrong when buying nike, it's very durable and doesn't easily wear out! They have items that are available for any sport and is a very versatile brand. I personally have never had an issue with Nike and don't expect too. It's really become a house hold name with how great it is.
Victoria T.
I love this brand it has great apparel and footwear, but most of the apparel and shoes are made from sweatshops were people are payed less than $1 a day working more than 6h and child labour. The are super expensive but the total cost of a pair of shoes what is materials used and labour are less than $10. But Nike sell them for around $100 a pair and earn over $70 each pair sold!But over all great shoes.
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
Nike is the only brand that has gained my trust and i do not even think about going to other brands when it comes to buy trainers... I search for the nike trainers straight away or if I am using the website i always refine my search and select my favourite brand... their ahoes are very comfy for me and i can say this confidently that you will never be disappointed after buying this brand.. highly recommended
ericka w.
Do they have good quality hoodies?
Shaynia Z.
Where is the best place to buy Nike products?
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Do these shoes really hold up well?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Do you think they will ever do a voxbox on this?
Kanisha G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How many Nike shoes do you own?