BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Abrielle H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have a pair of Nike Flyknits for the gym and I love them. Sometimes my arches hurt when I wear them but that's because my feet are weird, a lot of shoes make my feet hurt in the same way. My husband and I both wear Nikes quite a lot and have never been disappointed.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
ALL my shoes are pretty much Nike. I can't like without my Hurauches. They are a bit expensive for me to purchase often but they are so comfortable. When I was pregnant I bought the Nike sandals and it was like walking in air. I am ready to buy my next pair of Nikes already.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
High quality athletic clothing. Can withstand the riggers of a full contact athlete. Does not shrink or lose shape. Expensive but worth the cost. As, a parent will continue to purchase for my child.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love Nike products! They are my go to for athletic wear and are so comfortable. The brand is a little pricy so I just shop at the outlet malls for all my stuff! Also I love that everything can be put in the dryer but still lasts for years looking brand new!
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
Nikes are nikes! Period! 😝 that's all I buy for myself and my child... and as much as me... we are active people and our shoes are very comfortable... the quality is there for sure. You get your money's worth
Ashton W.
Gurdon
Love their shoes and clothes! Sizing is accurate, even though it's pricey I love this brand! My favorite purchase ever are my tennis shoes and my pink Nike pullover. I shop here a lot and have never been disappointed. Would recommend and is great for gift giving!
Sydney B.
Portland, IN
I love Nike products! It is the only active wear I purchase. I love the designs and how long their items last. You can find this brand in any sports store. They are pricey, but you get want you pay for. I love this brand and will continue to only buy this brand.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
Nike has great comftorable, stylish, and cool shoes and clothes. Their sneakers are great for running and exercising and come in so many different colors. They are super comfy on the feet as well. Their clothes are very stylish and they have clothes for both girls and guys.
Ellie G.
I really love the style of nike products. I mostly buy their sneaker, specifically the airmax theas. I own 3 different pairs of them. I like their sportswear too, but I find that the quality of their sportswear is not as good. I have a pair of sweatpants that got holes really easily from only friction. Although, I would buy them again because they are comfortable.
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
I am obsessed all things Nike. Their shoes are great for any type of workout, they also offer a completely new pair if it is a structural issue that occurs. I wish they came out with more fun styles and prints, but we are forever Nike fans and will always buy our workouts shoes here.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?