BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tamara C.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP.
Good quality clothes, a little on the pricey side but these clothes are built to LAST. Through everything you wear them through!
Anna B.
Sarnia, ON
Love your active wear and usually head to your outlets to find some great prices on workout gear. Nike has long lasting quality clothes that is also stylish.
Karoline K.
A A melhor marca para exercícios, desde as roupas até os tênis. Os tênis nos dão muito conforto! Design incrível. Marca favorita para academia Nike
Elise H.
Nike is my favourite brand of clothing! High quality appeal, always have the latest fashion. Love buying the shoes from there! My favourite shoes are nikes!
Amanda G.
Oromocto
My favorite olace to shop for gym clothes. Never leave empty handed. Their clothes and shoes are ckmfy. Customer service is great and they sre knowledgeable.
Karla K.
Falkenberg
Love the workout clothes from nike! I have a set with top, pants, bra and shoes that i use everytime I exercise! So much more dun when you have nice outfit!
Dayline L.
Las Marías
When it comes to Nike, I will always say clothes and shoes!!!! I absolutely loveee them!! There clothes and shoes are everything now a days! The style is so unique and awsome that I love to purchase it a lot!
Julia W.
Their sports wear is good and pretty, but expensive for someone who still goes to school. I love their running shoes, walking is much more fun with them ;).
Julia C.
Toronto
I love Nike I get my running shoes there all the time. I hate the somethings are over $50 that don’t really need to be but they need to make money some how.
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
I adore my nike shoes, i wear them for work as a photographer and walking and standing all day is no problem because they are so comfortable and supportive.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?