BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Thalía O.

In my opinion "Nike" is a brand very recognized for its excellent work with the quality and design of its products, my favorites are their tennis for exercise, have excellent prices, are available in most parts of the world, I love, continue so.
Kyra C.
Toronto
I love the fact that Nike has different variations of shoes for different types of activities. You just have to be careful that you're buying the right type of shoe for a certain purpose but not only are they durable, they are also nice looking!
Chantelle C.
London
Nike is my favorite clothing and footwear brand of all time. From their shirts to their trainers, everything is high quality and fashionable. I especially love the huaraches and their tracksuits. This brand is amazing and is well worth the hype!
Karen P.
Bogotá
It's one of the best brands I've ever used. It's just wonderful. Almost all of my shoes come from there, and they are so comfortable, light, aesthetic. I absolutely recommend it for everyone, because it has a pair of shoes for every single one.
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT
Nike is one of the best sporty clothes in the world. One of the pros are that their clothes and shoes are really good and long-lasting, with a very good quality. My shopping experience has been satisfactoy and I would definitely shop again here.
Tia M.
Brisbane
Brought my first pair of Nikes this year and I'm so obsessed that I had to go buy another pair. They are so comfortable and it's a massive bonus of how great they look. I have never been more impressed with a pair of sneakers.
kami C.
London, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything nike. its my go to active wear and go to for shoes. everything is always very cute, well made and lasts. your getting what you pay for %100. the selection is always on point and their online store is amazing.
Kristin C.
Victoria
From shoes to clothing, Nike is my go to brand, there cute clothes are a bit more expensive but you know that the quality will last, especially their shoes, I have had pairs last me over a year and a half and still be the comfiest thing I've worn!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I love their shoes & hoodies/sweaters!!!! I don't shop there often because there's no store close to me. But when I do, their store always have such good quality clothing, various colours and different kind of workout clothing! Love love love it.
Ashley S.
I recently purchased a pair of Nike "training" running shoes. I bought these shoes because I wanted a nice plain looking pair, within a week of wearing them I had noticed they were extremely flat, which I find uncomfortable. Although the look very nice, they aren't ever going to be my favorite shoes because they have nothing special about them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back