BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Courtney S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I don't think there is enough great things about this brand. I have been buying Nike shoes for quite a while now. they are comfortable and hold up very well. I'll more than likely be buying my daughter a pair when she goes to start school this year.
Sheyne B.
Almost all of my athletic/workout gear is Nike. It's comfy, stretchy and overall probably the best brand of you do a lot of working out. I mostly like the shoes because they aren't tight and they're comfortable on the bottoms of my feet when I run.
Katelyn G.
Lincoln, NE
I've been buying NIKE shoes for as long as I can remember. They are the only brand of tennis shoe I prefer. Decent prices when you find a good sale! They will last for years. Even tho I purchase them frequently. I buy NIKE shoes for my whole family.
Ashley S.
I recently purchased a pair of Nike "training" running shoes. I bought these shoes because I wanted a nice plain looking pair, within a week of wearing them I had noticed they were extremely flat, which I find uncomfortable. Although the look very nice, they aren't ever going to be my favorite shoes because they have nothing special about them.
kami C.
London, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything nike. its my go to active wear and go to for shoes. everything is always very cute, well made and lasts. your getting what you pay for %100. the selection is always on point and their online store is amazing.
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love their workout apparel! They're super comfortable and are amazing quality. Although I don't agree with a lot of the companies procedures (sweatshops), I just can't find athletic apparel that suits me other than nike! I also love their shoes.
Thalía O.

In my opinion "Nike" is a brand very recognized for its excellent work with the quality and design of its products, my favorites are their tennis for exercise, have excellent prices, are available in most parts of the world, I love, continue so.
Or S.
Nike is obviously one of the best companies in the market for sports wear! Personally, I have my own pair of Nike shoes, the same one(!!) for the last 3-4 years!! They last beautifully, still look great and of course - great for doing exercise.
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
Absolutely love this brand! its made very well has different styles for different tastes. the quality is well worth the price, i try to get all my running shoes from nike because they're comfortable and stylish. definitely recommend shopping there!
Malina H.
Woodbridge, AK
My ABSOLOUTE favorite sports brand ! I was born wearing nikes lol ! Try offer the best running shoes with the best quality ! I've never had a pair that has ever failed me ! The great thing is that the prices range so it affordable for everybody
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back