4.79 / 5 based on 51,564 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I wasn't much of a sneakers/running shoes girl since my 3rd year of high school. After 7 years of footwear that wasn't sneakers or athletic footwear, I had finally decided to purchase a pair of Nike Free Run 5.0 (for both workout and casual wear). When I had first worn them and took them out on a long walk, I had thought 'where have these shoes been all my life' and 'why haven't I purchase these earlier'?! They're so ridiculously light and so comfortable, I had worn them for the majority of the week instead of my usual flats and flip-flops during the summer. I'm definitely going to purchase more of these in different colours in the future!
Gorgeous outfits and shoes of course, is sure everyone wouldn’t mind if the shoes went down in price but hey.. overall I would recommend Nike to all my friends. Quarter of a happy customer !! 🤭
Love their shoes I can't complain at all, they're pretty pricey though so it kind of makes me feel bad wearing them since some people aren't as fortunate.. Sad but true. Top notch shoes though
The majority of trainer shoes I buy are from Nike and have always been high quality and lasted me a very long time. Always a struggle to chose a pair considering all the amazing style options.
Recently bought a Nike air shoes for my husband (he is a fat stomach for shoes) and he loves it . His words: as name suggests it's light as air and very comfortable. Now he has a eye on Nike Jordan air😊
Nike has always been my go to brand, for shoes and workout tights. I love how they change shoe styles and colours. Bright shoes are what attracts me and I am a sucker and buy so many of them.
I love Nike clothing because you know it’s going to be good quality. It’s stylish and very gym appropriate and everyday appropriate. Very helpful in this shop too. I will always shop at Nike.
Nike is the best brand for gym clothing! The quality is amazing and all their items are worth every penny. They are stylish and cool and the colours and style is very on trend. 100% recommend
The brand by itself it is completly worth buying. Nike is one of my favourite stores ever! They have very different clothes. From the ones for sport to the ones for red carpet haha! Literaly
Nike sportswear and shoes are my favorite they are such good quality for a decent price and so comfortable besides being practical. And for example the shoes are really durable in daily use.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos