BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicole H.
london
Love all of their products! Very high quality and active this the best! I have purchased many items from this brand and would recommend to anyone! Worth the price and time to get stuff from Nike!!!!!!!!
Ol M.
Greece , GR
NIKE IS THE BEST out of all athletic companies in my opinion ! The quolity of their products is really nice and their products last for a long time without be damaged. The prices are reasonable and i shop from there really often. Nike is a reliable shop to buy their products i would recommend them to everyone with my eyes closed !
Kate V.
I really love Nike. It's a great brand with a variety of different products for all sportsy people among you. And not only Nike has the best sportsgear, they also have a lot of shoes for everyday and small sport-like activity. I for example wear their Cork shoes nearly every day, which is actually a shoe for males, but I think that their sneakers are pretty Unisex. Also for the more lady-like women amongst us, they have the most comfortable heels (wedges). :)
Emma R.
Great for trainers and sports wear bit in the prices side but depends on what you are willing to pay there products are definitely good quality and you get your moneys worth
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
Their shoes are really comfortable but still practical for sports and just everyday things. Furthermore, their other things such as sportswear, bags etc. have become well know by the brand and are trendy to own. Although, some of the products are highly priced, it's worth the splurge for good quality products that you can rely on.
Sarah-Louise B.
I recently bought a pair of Air Max Thea trainers for casual shoe days.

I read some reviews saying they were uncomfortable on the heel, however I don't find this to be the case.

They're not the most lightweight trainer on the market, but are perfect for everyday wear, and they look a lot smarter than most trainers in this category.
Eden A.
Leek
Great sports and causal wear. Great customer service and the quality of their products is good. Would recommend the brand to anyone interested in sporting clothes and equipment.
Amanda K.
Edmonton, AB
My absolute favourite brand of shoes is Nike! I have flat feet and I am on my feet all day at work. If i do not have comfortable shoe on, I get aches from my feet all the way to my back. Nike is the only brand of runner that has saved me from the intense pain! I don't wear anything else at work but my Nike Free 5.0. I have 4 pairs!
Irati M.
Madrid
Lo que más he comprado a Nike han sido zapatillas, y aunque puedan resultar un poco caras, admito que la calidad es buena. A parte de eso, si no compras justo las que están de moda en el momento, el precio desciende bastante. Imagino que volvere a comprar a Nike, aunque no le doy 5 estrellas porque creo que se paga mucho la marca.
Stella H.
I love all the shoes at the Nike stores for women. They are so light weight and I just keep buying them. They have different types of style, so you can definitely find a pair of shoe that fits your personality and they are quite fashionable as well. They aren't expensive at all for how long a pair of Nike shoe last. I usually get mine from the Outlet. They cost me around $70 and they last me for at least 2 years! Don't have anything bad to say about it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back