BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Nike so much. This is my all time store that I go to for my shoes. They have amazing employee that are there to help you when you are looking for a specific type of style. I recommend other shoppers to shop there because they have great deals for great running shoes.
Kimberly C.
Corona, CA
One of my fave brands for sneaker and workout gear for the gym. The sneaker pairs I own are all Nike. They fit my feet perfectly and are comfortable for running. I also like the color choices and combos they have.  I buy most of them at Macy's or at Footlocker.
Laryssa K.
Mesa, AZ
I am always wanting more and more things from Nike whenever I am shopping online. Their products are great quality and I have two pairs of the same shoe on different colors just because of how much I love them. They are called the juvenates or something like that and they are like a cloud.
Karla T.
I'm a gym girl and I like cute affordable fashion and great shoes. I like how they always have something to offer without being boring just because your going to sweat in it doesn't mean it should have some personality. The store is nice and most customer service helpful
Wendy H.
Palmview, TX
Nike always been one of my favorite brands. The pricing is a bit high in some areas but for the quality of the product it is worth it. My experiences at this store have always been great. The employees are always so helpful. I definitely recommend shopping here to anyone.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Nike is such a great brand. They have great shoes and clothes perfect for being active and working out. They have really cute clothes and shoes. I highly recommend this brand for everyone to try.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
ALL my shoes are pretty much Nike. I can't like without my Hurauches. They are a bit expensive for me to purchase often but they are so comfortable. When I was pregnant I bought the Nike sandals and it was like walking in air. I am ready to buy my next pair of Nikes already.
Monserrat G.
I have used their products such as swimsuits and visors to shoes and sandals and they have never disappointed me. If anything probably just the fact that the logo peeled off the swim suit but I understand though because so would use it daily and the pool had chlorine.
I always get my shoes from Nike. The fact that they have multiple styles and colors to choose from is probably what I like best. Also the fact that you can find nice shoes that are on sale is another thing that I like about Nike. I will always get my shoes form here.
Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Best trainers ever! The whole family is a fan of Nike, great quality definitely worth the price as they last a long time. My feet have never seen more comfy shoes, I can literally walk all day in them! And also the work out pants are super comfortable and long lasting.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?