4.79 / 5 based on 51,547 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I haven't used the bag because I hate drawstring bags they're super uncomfortable and dig into your shoulders. However I love Nike and only wear Nike at work. It's been 3 years and after daily use (I walk ALOT) they have finally began to wear down and need to be replaced. Will be buying Nike shoes again for work. Also just bought a Nike hoodie. Soft and comfortable. But even so idk about the this dranwstring bag being comfy.
Nike is that good brand that you know will not hear or where out super easily when I am buying this close I know and expect them to last long because of my previous Nike clothing that I’ve had for years now are still good
Who doesn’t love Nike!? It had amazing shoes whether for casual wear or for working out and their apparel for the gym is always on point! I just recently purchased the new Nike air max 270 and I can’t wait to get them in!
I love the Nike brand so much. It’s one of my all time favorites. They have very good quality products. I shop Nike quite often. A lot of things are affordable, but some can be on the pricey side. Totally worth it though!
When I go to the Nike Store I mostly his sneakers like Air Force ones low tops but recently I’ve got hoodies and leggings basketball shorts stuff like that and the quality is really good and last really long headbands too
I love NIKE! I get usually all my shoes from this brand. They have nice workout shoes, nice fashionable shoes, and trendy shoes for a good price most of the time! And they have lots of sales that could help you save money
Always good service in store and online packages ship quickly. Mainly I get Nike shoes and Nike shorts. I have gotten sports bras through Nike store as well! Nike shorts are my go to for grocery shopping and just running errands. I wear Nike shoes to work everyday and stand most of the day and my feet never really hurt at the end of the day. I also run in another pair of Nike shoes. Always happy with my purchases from there.
My Nike sneakers are unlike any other sneakers I have and nothing compares when it comes to comfort. I own a lot of Nike clothes and my only complaint would have to be the prices. It can be very expensive for their clothes. I also don’t care for their workout tights because I’ve had issues with them being see through. Long sleeve crew necks as well as sweatpants from Nike are some of my favorites that I can’t live without!
Nice is the BEST!!! All of my shirts are Nike as well as majority of my shoes. I also have headbands as well as workout clothes and accessories like lanyards. Everytime I go to the outlets I must leave with something Nike
I bought a pair of Nike sneakers about a year ago that I wear for hiking, running, and all forms of exercise. I like them a lot, just going into it know that their shoes run a little small. I usually wear size 8 and I bought an eight and a half because of the size that they run. I would definitely get your feet measured before buying a pair of shoes, or at least try them on if you are purchasing them at the store. They are really comfortable and feel great on my feet!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos