BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Shanine B.
York, UK
Nike is my favourite fitness brand for work out gear. I've not yet bought anything I don't love. I've never had any customer service issues. They're not the cheapest brand out there but you pay for what you get.
Julia B.
Florence
I love Nike!!!! Love love #love! I recently also bought the huarache Nike and I totally can tell that I'm wearing it every day!! Every single product that they have its successful! I recommend Nike to everyone!!!
Hosna B.
Most of my shoes are from Nike. The quality and style is amazing. The shoes and clothing are really worth the price. They have different styles for everyone. I recently bought new sneakers from there and i love them.
Pal R.
london
I love Nike! It’s a stellar brand and is extremely popular! Their shoes more so but I have shits and hoodies as well! Perfect for active wear on a day to day basis. You will never be disappointed with your purchase!
i loooove this brand i love the shoes the clothes of sports that they sale it's so gooooddd i can't explain its good quality and comfortable to wear and workout with you will never regret of it with good prizes
Brooke D.
Melville
I find the clothes and shoes very comfortable and fashionable, great for working out or day to day tasks. Though Nike is a little on the expensive side their products last for a long time making them worth the price.
Marzia B.
What can I say?! This brand is perfect. Anything is on point and very fashionable. My favorite purchase ever has to be my first pair of huaraches. I obviously shop here a lot and I absolutely reccomend shopping here!
Kira B.
Maple Ridge
Nike is my number one brand when it comes to needing some new dance athletic shorts or new runners. They constantly have new items being released and the quality of there clothing is amazing. I definitely recommend!
Lindsay E.
Their shoes are my favourite! As a nurse I often work long hours, 12+, and I need my shoes to be comfortable. I have already worn out two pairs of nike running shoes, and I will be buying a third. They are the best.
Niamh M.
Derbyshire
Nike is a very popular brand and I have purchased many things as it is good quality. I shop there quite often as there is always something new however it can be quite expensive but I would definitely recommend it
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?