BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Christina H.
Brisbane
I absolutely love Nike clothing and shoes. They have the coolest style for men's and women's and there stuff is so comfortable and easy to wear. Such good quality from any range and I will always be shopping there. I have so many Nike shoes!
Catherine S.
Belgrade
Nike is one of my favorite brands, not just for shoes, it's for clothes too. I have so many favorite purchases, but I'd say that my favorite one was Nike pro Hypercool Training Tank, and I'm using it when I'm working out. I will shop here forever, no words.
Alex M.
lisburn
I very rarely visit nike because I'm not much of a sports person , but from what i have ever purchased in the store before seems to be great quality , they always do some very comfortable shoes so ill give them props for that!! would recommend this store!
T ✨.
Honestly love nike shoes. They are comfortable and stylish. If I could, I would buy soo many of their trainers all in different colours. My favourite nike shoes would have to be the Roshes as they allow your feet to breathe during the summer
Em A.
leeds
I love buying my trainers from here as their is a variety of choices to pick from and they are all super super comfortable for either running or just when your walking in general, they are super affordable too and the price is worth it too.
Alexandra C.
Pombal
I bought Nike Rosh Run about a year ago and they are super nice! The price is friendly and the quality is amazing.
I can use them everyday without feeling that my feet hurt. They are great to walk and run.
I will certainly buy another pair
Andrea W.
Mississauga, ON
I've only really ever purchased shoes from Nike but I do love them! I have a countless amount of pairs of Nike runners it's a problem. They are comfortable and form fitting and easy to get into and out of. I will forever be a Nike shoe fan!
Viana A.
Sydney
Not all of sport shoes are comfortable to wear it just for fun like a day out with friends etc. I have my Nike Thea and another Nike shoes I have no idea what its called. Yes I only own 2 Nikes but I love the brand and love how comfy they are 😍
Christina T.
I go to nike and always know I can find a pair of sneakers I will love! I think they can be very affordable if you check for deals at your local store! I believe that the quality of the shoes are amazing. I’ve had some of my nikes for years!
Nike products are very high quality.They look extremely cute especially when working out or dancing.They honestly have nice sportswear and it's also convenient.They have comfortable sportswear and shooes so I higly recommend buyiong there.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?