BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cristian F.
Love this brand. The products are worth the money. They last and are very comfortable to work out with. In my opinion, the best brand for exercise clothing. And the shoes are great as well!
Gabriela B.
Everything I've bought from NIKE has been a super good purchase, its quality, the time it lasts is great, even though it is a little expensive, you can invest in something that you know will last and that you will not be broken At first since it lasts many years!
Nina v.
Nike makes excellent products, not just for athletes but also for casual wear. Their clothes and shoes are comfortable yet stylish, something that's hard to achieve as a sports brand. I'm always satisfied with Nike products and would recommend them to anyone!
Gracey D.
Essex, England
I buy all my sports and loungewear at Nike. It's the best and most comfiest thing. They never fail to impress! They're lines are full of outgoing and fun designs. I adore the shoes they offer, I am a lover of huaraches! The prices are high but so is the quality.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I was first a runner, I liked Nike really well. But now I'm not sure as to why because their shoes don't last long and really aren't made to support runners as well as Saucony or Brooks.
Clodagh N.
Melbourne, Australia
Despite some items being a bit pricey, the quality of Nike products is high standard. I haven't had to buy another pair of sneakers for a long time because of how long their sneakers last.
Jasmine  V.
Nike is reliable. Their running shoes are fantastic and I can't count the amount of times I've squealed at the prospect of a new sports bra from Nike. Everything I own from them is comfortable and reliable. Nothing breaks easily and you really have to try hard.
Influenster M.
My fitness clothing and shoes always are from Nike because I love the type products Nike make. Nike always has a variety of styles to choose from. The shoes and clothing will serve you for years because they are high quality. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Lora Y.
Mississauga, ON
Nike is one of the most reputable brands when it comes to sports shoes and clothing. Their products, especially their shoes, are very effective, durable and comfortable. Their shoes can be a little bit pricey but they last for such a long time that it's worth it! I find that their basketball shoes and training shoes are of top quality and own several pairs myself.
Bec P.
Really good quality shoes. I have a pair that i use for running and they aren't showing any signs of wear after almost 6 months of continuous use. They are affordable especially on sale but are also worth every cent. I would highly recommend shopping at nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?