4.78 / 5 based on 52,351 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I probably buy more Nike than any other brand of sport apparel. Their shoes are nice and have a wide variety of price points. The only gripe I have with them is that their sizing runs a bit small for women's shoes and I don't like having to buy larger sizes. I like their sweats and 'pro' line of shorts/leggings. I will continue to purchase Nike. Bring back more Nike/Pendleton!!!
All of my tennis shoes and a few good pair of sandals are Nike. They are really comfortable and they have a ton of different types of shoes for everyone. They are the only shoes that old up for me. They can be pricey, but I watch for sales not just for myself but my kids as well.
Nike and Lululemon are majority of my closet. Lately, I've been purchasing more Nike fly knit shoes because of how light and stylish they are. Always getting compliments whenever I wear some Nikes
I've plenty of Nike shoes they last forever I have one pair for seven years and yes save wear and tear but other than that they're good and long lasting. My experience is always good when I go there
Best athletic brand. Other brands are trying to sneak up and be better, but they're not. The shoes are comfortable and the clothing is breathable and easy to work out in. Only brand I love more for leggings is lilly Pulitzer
I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max about a year ago. I was a bit hesitant at first because they were chunky. However, they are the most comfortable pair of tennis shoes I've ever purchased. My feet never hurt when I go walking in them. I definitely suggest for comfort.
I'm not a very athletic person, but I love Nike sneakers because they're very comfortable to wear when you're going to class or taking a walk. I also love their leggings and T-shirts because they're really cute.
Amoooo Nike, últimamente los modelos que están sacando son lo máximo. Siempre compro en esta tienda. Es muy aditivo,! Ya que son de excelente calidad. Pueden durarte muchos años si sabes cuidarlos. La verdad son geniales
Running shoes always last me a long time. They're comfortable, I never get blisters, and they provide me with lots of support for my feet over my 20-40 miles/week I run, while still remaining lightweight. A bit pricey, but 100% worth it - bad running shoes lead to injuries.
I love Nike shoes I have two pairs. They are so comfortable I use them for work and the other one for fashion. They are a good price for a good quality. The only thing is my work shoes wore out quickly but that mainly has to do with work I would definitely shop again
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos