BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

martha c.
Guayaquil
I lo ve nike. Me encanta sus deportivos. Aunque no soy deportistas al 100% me encanta usar deportivos para mi vida del diario vivir son cómodas por sus suelas que amortigua la pisada. Nike me acompaña en mi vida cotidiana.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only running shoe brand I wear are Nikes because of their arch. And the shoes last for YEARS! I have a pair of leather black sneakers from there and I wear them everyday when I work on film sets. It's been 3 years since I bought them and I still wear them all the time and they're in great shape!
Karoline A.
Love Nike products. Workout gear always on point. I love the new super colorful leggings for running. I have a pair of leggings for each season and theyre easy to match with other tops and jackets. Nike sizing is great too--always perfect lengths for tops and leggings for working out.
Emma E.
Galway
Nike is my all time favorite brand. Right now all the trend with me and my friends is nike roches, i have a pair myself (white roches) they are comfy and very fashionable right now i think. I would love to get the black nike theas because they are just goregus and the white shoes are lovely but hard to keep clean. Nike is just a brilliant, comfy and very trendy right now !! All time fav shoe brand !
Agustina A.
tacuarembó- uruguay
Tanto su linea de calzado como su ropa son excelentes! Una de mis marcas favoritas de calzados es Nike! Su calidad es buenisima!! La amo.. tengo 5 pares de nike y son eternos jaja tambien tengo una calza deportiva y dos bra de gym que adoroo!!!
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
I really like their sneaker and their Basketballshoes.
They are affordable and really comfortable.
I wear their sneakers everyday and they have awesome quality.
I always buy their shoes online.
I would totally recommend you buying their stuff
Rebecca P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I always buy Nike sneakers for work and running! They are super comfortable and durable! They have tons of great items and I shop online quite a bit. I recommend shopping at Nike and you will find a great buy
Elyse M.
Glasgow
Great quality sportswear, I have so much Nike stuff in my wardrobe! I wish there was a better size selection though, especially for women's sports bras, I've had trouble finding my size for some time now! :(
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One thing about Nike - you always can count on a decent shoe for a decent price. I find that they have a great variety of cross trainers - which are suitable for a variety of activities. I usually wait for the sale at Sport Check - where at least once a year they do BOGO 2nd pair 50 % off.
Moir M.
Glasgow
Nike products are always of a high quality, from their running shoes to their sportswear. An efficient blend of functionality and aesthetics, your money will be well spent on virtually any product from Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?