BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sofia
Boston, Massachusets
De Nike tengo varias zapatillas. Me parecen bastante cómodos. Se nota cuando llevas zapatos un poco más caros y de mejor calidad, ya que por mucho que los uses no se rompen fácil y los pies no sufren tanto.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Love Nike clothing for weather it's everyday wear or doing yoga. I love Nike sneakers and how comfortable they are. I shop a lot at Nike and also enjoy their yoga pants and sport bras. I recommend shopping here for workout clothing.
Leslie G.
Has very good sneakers are durable
They are in fashion and last a long time

It met all my expectationsI use them whenever I go out
Son of good quality but little expensive
Son of good quality but little expensive
I recommend it if you want to be the center of attention of your friends
Bailey R.
Moose Jaw
I love my Nike free run sneakers. They look cute and feel light as air which both are bonuses on a long run. They do not offer enough support for weightlifting (i get that they weren't intended for that anyways) but I just thought I would confirm it before you try taking them to the gym.
Becky B.
Wakefield (England)/ Bangor (Wales)
Nike makes my favourite trainers which are always super stylish and work over different seasons really easily. They always last me a really long time (until I decide I need new ones) and they're super comfy!
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
Favourite shoes by far. These shoes are incredibly comfortable, and supportive. I love the light weight material that is used. Although they provide support, I don't feel like my feet are being weighed down. There is also such a great range of colours and styles and so many options to choose from.
Amie S.
Columbus, OH
Every product, shoes, sporting equipment or outfits I've had good experiences with. I shop there a lot because of being an athlete and have always had a good shooing experience. I will shop at Nike forever
Serena L.
I brought myself a pair in 2013, I absolutely love to workout in them! They are so comfortable and fit my feet really well. I love all of the bright colours, mine is a mint-blue colour. The only down side to the colour is that is gets dirty very quickly. But hand washing them and lifting dirt off of the fabric is easy too! I just love mine and would recommend all my friends and family to purchase them.
Amy H.
Nelson
I'm a dancer, so Nike products are perfect for me. The prices range from sort of affordable to expensive. I find that their fabrics are perfect for sweating in. I will definitely keep buying Nike products.
Stefanie R.
Bonn
I just love the style of the clothing produced by Nike. They use a lot of colors and their clothes just look different than other brands. The quality is great as well. I also love Nike Frees but nowadays everyone seems to have them. I have to force myself not t spend all my money on Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?