BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katelyn G.
Lincoln, NE
I've been buying NIKE shoes for as long as I can remember. They are the only brand of tennis shoe I prefer. Decent prices when you find a good sale! They will last for years. Even tho I purchase them frequently. I buy NIKE shoes for my whole family.
Tia M.
Brisbane
Brought my first pair of Nikes this year and I'm so obsessed that I had to go buy another pair. They are so comfortable and it's a massive bonus of how great they look. I have never been more impressed with a pair of sneakers.
kami C.
London, ON
I love everything nike. its my go to active wear and go to for shoes. everything is always very cute, well made and lasts. your getting what you pay for %100. the selection is always on point and their online store is amazing.
Kristin C.
Victoria
From shoes to clothing, Nike is my go to brand, there cute clothes are a bit more expensive but you know that the quality will last, especially their shoes, I have had pairs last me over a year and a half and still be the comfiest thing I've worn!
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
I have always been very happy with every Nike product I have bought. I've bought clothes, shoes and also many other products. Between tee shirts, shorts, socks, backpacks, workout pants etc everything is always the highest quality! Recommended!
Queen A.
Panamá
E utiliza la marca por años, son deportista natural y es muy comada y económica para ser una marca reconocida...
La verdad me fascina y más sus tacos mercurial, son perfectos para el soccer o para el fútbol, ya que son los deportes que práctico.
Chantelle C.
London
Nike is my favorite clothing and footwear brand of all time. From their shirts to their trainers, everything is high quality and fashionable. I especially love the huaraches and their tracksuits. This brand is amazing and is well worth the hype!
Kyra C.
Toronto
I love the fact that Nike has different variations of shoes for different types of activities. You just have to be careful that you're buying the right type of shoe for a certain purpose but not only are they durable, they are also nice looking!
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT
Nike is one of the best sporty clothes in the world. One of the pros are that their clothes and shoes are really good and long-lasting, with a very good quality. My shopping experience has been satisfactoy and I would definitely shop again here.
Karen P.
Bogotá
It's one of the best brands I've ever used. It's just wonderful. Almost all of my shoes come from there, and they are so comfortable, light, aesthetic. I absolutely recommend it for everyone, because it has a pair of shoes for every single one.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?