BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
I have so many nike products cant count them all! I love my air maxes and my dri-fit jackets as well. Makes really good quality stuff that lasts a long time. Theyre pricey but great investment! Would recommend to anyone.
jane c.
Nike have really nice outfits for workouts. I bought last year i think a lot of nike clothes. Super comfortable specially the shoes were amazing not heavy to walk. The texture and the material as you can see is high quality. till now im wearing my three years older nike shoes and its still working.
Fatima R.
Brighton
Just got myself a pair of all white AirMax and airforce I'm in love with these shoes. Honestly could wear them anywhere and everywhere for hours and hours on end so comfortable and can be dressed up or dressed down!
Debie A.
I absolutely love this company. They have great shoes and clothing. Their sizes are always exact. They could add more products but overall they have good quality stuff. I will definitely shop for more of their things.
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
I love the Nike Roshe Run trainers. They're so comfortable and fit my wide feet well. I can wear these to the gym too which is a plus. They're great quality and last a long time. Only downfall is that you can get electric shocks from wearing them because if the material used in the sole of the shoe.
kavithi B.
I love my nike flex shoes. They are gorgoeus and super comfortable. I dont love the fact that their are cutouts in the shoe because if i wear them in the rain they get wet. The shopping experience was aweseome, and all the employers were very helpful.I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Jade S.
I love all the running shoes ! Their really comfortable and definitely improve performance . Sam goes with the clothing the quality is high and lightweight for training. This is my all time favorite sports brand and If i could id buy all their products 😍💯
Yasmin K.
London, ['', '', '']
I adore nike the majority of my fitness and everyday wear is from them, i have crazy amounts of trainers and they're all great quality and affordable in my opinion. I do prefer them over a lot of similar brands.
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Love this brand for shoes! I find that the womens shoes have a lot more bold colours...which is nice but when i want a more simple style i get a mens shoe in my size! The comfort, flexibility and durability is perfect for my fitness routines! From outdoor to indoor workouts, these shoes are perfect!
Nicole C.
One of my favorite brands to wear ! I also buy Nike for my son as well as our local winners has full outfits for a very affordable price! you won't be disappointed in the quality of this brand. 5 stars for sure.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?